xx

byeongkwan pushes the door open of the flower shop and waves goodbye to the sweet old lady behind the counter who gave him service. the flowers he had were a few foxgloves and azaleas, along with a single sunflower in the middle of the bouquet. he didn't exactly know which kinds of flowers to get, but he was in a rush, so he picked what the lady suggested.

   he sighs, and walks to his car parked along the side of the road. the streets weren't as busy as before, and now he could easily get to the graveyard before 10:25 passed. it was currently 10:19.

   byeongkwan places the bouquet softly on the seat next to him and starts the car. the flowers fill the car with scent, and mask over the old stench of the beaten up car.

    byeongkwan drives without a hurry. the graveyard was only a few blocks away from the flower shop. that's why the flower shop was so popular. many people quickly drove there to pick up flowers for their dead relative when they forgot.

   when byeongkwan arrives at the parking lot of the gravesite, he parks his car near his hyung's. a newer, white ford. it looked better than the old navy ford focus byeongkwan had since he was seventeen.

   byeongkwan quickly turns the car off and takes the bouquet in hand. he opens the old door of the car and exits. he sees his hyung already standing near a grave, looking at the name of the man buried there.

   "kim inchon."

    his father.

    byeongkwan walks over his hyung. when his hyung looks up from the gravestone, he sighs with relief.

   the two embrace in a hug after not seeing each other for a while. it was a sweet moment between the two brothers, even if before they fought when they lived together.

  "i thought you would be late." his hyung mutters into byeongkwan's shoulder.

   "not on an occasion like this." byeongkwan replies, his grip becoming a little tighter on his hyung. 

   when the two unlatch from each other, byeongkwan looks at the bouquet of his bought flowers. hyung has already laid his flowers down near the base of the gravestone. byeongkwan does the same, kneeling down and placing his foxgloves, azaleas, and single sunflower near his hyung's bouquet.

   byeongkwan looks at the dates engraved in the stone of the tombstone. "september 30, 1976 - july 24, 2005." 

   byeongkwan exhales slowly. he bows his head in respect of his father, and when his hyung sees he is doing so, he follows byeongkwan's actions and bows his head.

   the wail of loud sobbing catches byeongkwan's attention, and disrupts the brothers' silence for their father.

   he looks to the source of the noise, and sees people marching, in black suits and white flowers. a casket is being rolled in front of everyone by two men who look like they're going to break down any second. a funeral.

   byeongkwan watches as they continue to roll the casket down until they reach the dug hole where the casket shall be buried. byeongkwan still gazes over to them, feeling empathy for the family who has to bury one of their dead relatives. byeongkwan only can wonder who is was.

  byeongkwan feels a warm smile form on his lips when everyone apart of the funeral hold hands together, and watch the casket slowly be placed into the ground. a warming moment between each member. byeongkwan remembers when they did the same thing at his father's funeral.

   the casket is fully in the ground, and many of the relatives start to walk back to where ever they came from. all except one person goes. a young gentleman.

    he softly looks at the casket, uncovered. he sniffles, about to cry, but byeongkwan doesn't see a single tear leave his eyes.

   when the man looks up, and turns away from the casket and mutters something byeongkwan can't hear from where he stands. he holds his head up and inhales deeply, then lowers his head and exhales.

   the man looks around his feet before looking up to byeongkwan and his hyung standing near their father's grave. when he locks eyes with byeongkwan, he turns his body to fully face the blonde. byeongkwan feels like the air in his lungs is forced out of him when they continue to lock eyes.

    tears start to flood down the man's face. his expression doesn't change, the same, soft worried look he had since the funeral came marching up here.

    "byeongkwan?"

    "seyoon?"

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

:)

hihihihi

i'm bored

so i started writing again

and i am revising "aquiver"

so i will republish it (hopefully)

soon

yayyay

-jin