x

byeongkwan awkwardly shifts in his seat. he had so much on his mind, and school was over in five periods. he wanted to reach for his journal like at home on his desk and start to write down everything he was thinking.

     byeongkwan reaches for his blue ink pen, and looks around frantically for his notebook, not attending to his work. he continues to look, worried he lost it, but-

     byeongkwan leans back in his seat, and exhales loudly. the journal was still in his locker. he rests his head back, and sighs quietly. he wanted school to end already.

     currently, he was in algebra honours 1, and hell, it was boring. the room was always silent, and mrs. ou was always so strict. currently, mrs. ou was working on grading others work of different periods in class as she forced the class to stay quiet and work on the work given.

     byeongkwan exhales through his lips again, this was going to be a long rest of the day for him.

     ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

     after a good amount of finishing math problems he could and stalling, the class bell finally rings. byeongkwan along with everyone else seemed to be holding their breath till the bell, and when it rang, everyone sprang from their chairs and were out the door.

     byeongkwan packs up his school binder quickly, and leaves the room with the other fleet of students. his next class was p.e., and he knew he would see yoochan in there.

     byeongkwan inhales deeply to calm himself, and whispers, "you'll survive kim, you'll survive."

     byeongkwan's stomach twists in a knot. "i hope," he adds on, continuing to walk down the hall to p.e. class.

     ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

     he watches as byeongkwan walks in a hurry to his next class. he felt weighted, even if he were able to walk.

    well, at least still able to walk.

     he looks down at his walking crutches latched to his arms, his basic support to help him walk with his prosthetic leg. he got it a week ago, and he still isn't able to fully walk with it.

    "changkyun, why aren't you getting to class?"

     changkyun turns around and sees mrs. ou looking at him, but not with the harsh and mean face she usually wears in class. he knows she's being softer to him because of the prosthetic, and the fact the given crutches were the only thing holding him up.

     "just having trouble walking with my backpack on my back," changkyun lies, he was having trouble, but it wasn't as bad as it was a week ago. he didn't want for mrs. ou to give him a ticket for detention because he stayed behind to watch byeongkwan walk past him.

    "oh, well, let me help you then, i don't have a class during this time, so i can help you get to class," she offers, and changkyun shrugs at the offer.

   "i guess," he mutters.

    mrs. ou takes changkyun's bag from his back, having to be a balance beam for him as he got his crutches and arms out of the straps.

    mrs. ou and changkyun start to walk down the school hall together, about a minute left until the bell rings, but mrs. ou wasn't rushing changkyun to hurry.

     the clacking of mrs. ou's high heels and changkyun's crutches against the floor were able to be heard through their silence.

     "what class do you have next changkyun?" mrs. ou asks.

      "p.e." changkyun says, trying his hardest to not sound tired from lugging his body around all day. he wanted to learn to walk on his prosthetic without the stupid crutches, but he knew he did need them to stay standing.

    mrs. ou nods, and the two continue to walk down the hall, the clacking of her shoes and his crutches still able to be heard.

     ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

    changkyun sits on the bleachers of the gym, hugging his backpack to his chest while awkwardly holding his hands at an angle so his crutches would rest in front of him. he watches as the other able kids warm up for today's gym lesson.

     out of all the boys, he sees byeongkwan's face again, standing in the second row doing jumping jacks like all the other boys. changkyun feels a slight blush creep onto his face. 

     seeing byeongkwan makes him want to participate, even if he was wearing a fake leg. he was getting looks from the boys warming up, and it made him feel a little embarrassed, but as long as he knew byeongkwan was on the court, he feels as if he would be fine.

      changkyun sighs, and leans back at bit farther, resting. he relaxed for a moment, until his mind wonders:

      does byeongkwan like anyone else?

     ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

hi

so

yeeee

i had time to update

so i did

and i rewatched monsta x's 'all in'

and saw

changkyun with the crutches

and that gave me

an ideaAaAaA

and that part with hyungwon and minhyuk in the bathtab

┬┴┬┴┤ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)├┬┴┬┴

anyway

bye

-jin