xviii

this chapter is byeongkwan's journal entries over some time

not in order (there would be small entries in between the entries in here, but they just don't appear in here) but just key ones that would explain the story

js so no one's confused

-jin

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

2007년9월8일

september 8, 2007

     i started talking to that kid named lim changkyun. the one with the prosthetic leg.

    he actually really nice once you meet him. he is very caring. i like him. i like him as a friend.

    jihoon and youngjae get along with him just fine, so i feel like this friendship will be alright. but jihoon's still been acting weird. still assuming changkyun likes me.

   well

   if he does.

   i wouldn't mind it.

   -byeongkwan

***

2007년11월19일

november 19, 2007

    changkyun invited me over to his place along with jihoon and youngjae. i'm currently writing this with a spare flashlight i brought. i knew i'd need it if i wanted to write when no one was awake.

    changkyun looks cute when he sleeps. lips parted, his eyes relaxed and his body motionless on its side. he has a light blush.

   well, i think. i can't exactly shine a flashlight onto a sleeping person's face, but-

   shit, he turned the other way. i might want to wrap this up.

   quick summary of me: i've been fine, getting a's in school and all that jazz.

   shit, he moved again, if i don't stop, i'ma get exposed, so bye.

   -byeongkwan

***

2008년1월25일

january 25, 2008

    changkyun's birthday is in a day and i have an amazing present for him.

    it's a secret, because if someone finds this, they shall not know. ;)

     -byeongkwan

***

2008년1월26일

january 26, 2008

    changkyun loved the locket i gave him so much. he hugged me so tight, it almost broke my back. luckily, his eomma called for cake, so he let go of me and he dashed as fast as he could to the kitchen.

   it was cute.

   the locket he has is red, mine is blue. he wanted the blue one, but when he saw i obviously wanted the blue one, he gave it back to me.

   can you hear my heart racing quickly?

   anyway, i'm going to go to sleep. it's 23:19 currently.

  -byeongkwan

***

    so is this where you write your feelings, byeongkwan? like a diary?

    it's cool. i have read some secrets about you i never knew. ;)

   i won't tell anyone, i promise.

    sorry to write in blue pen aswell, i saw you used sharpie for almost every entry. what's up with that?

    i guess i'll ask you these questions when you actually can hear me.

   thanks for calling me cute in a bunch of these entries, by the way. i think you're cute too. ♡

    i'll bring this back to you tomorrow at school.

    i think you'd be very relieved to know i have it. but i think you'll become flustered when i say i've read some of your "diary"

    it'll be cute.

    ~from, changkyun

***

      after that entry changkyun made, byeongkwan kept forgetting to do entries in the journal. the black, hardcover journal moved from under his pillow, to on his desk, to on his shelf.

     the journal never moved from that dusty spot since then. byeongkwan would eye the journal every few times when he would gaze around his room bored. he would shake his head, then leave the room.

   dust built up near the journal, the once new journal now dusty and discarded.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

hey heyyy

you're still reading this shitty book?

hmm.

anyway

i have plans for this book

so be ready for an emotional rollarcoaster

i am (jung)shook by my own story thoughts.

and you might be too

;)))

-jin