vi

byeongkwan had his arms tightly wrapped around seyoon's neck as he soaked tears into seyoon's jumper. seyoon only let him cry and petted his soft hair calmly, seeing the poor 13 year old boy missed him a lot since the day he moved away.

     "i've missed you a lot, too, byeongkwan," seyoon says softly. "but i didn't think you'd start crying when i came."

     "well, i've been crying ever since you-" byeongkwan's sentence is interrupted by him sniffling. "ever since you left for jeolla-do."

     byeongkwan's arms squeeze seyoon a little harder, but not to the point to strangle him. seyoon feels this and sighs, squeezing byeongkwan's waist a little more as well.

     seyoon was sitting on byeongkwan's bed as byeongkwan was sitting his lap. the two were snuggling together (as friends), and byeongkwan's hyung left the room so the two could catch up together.

     byeongkwan's sobs and crying seemed to stop after a bit of time, and seyoon waited that time for byeongkwan to be ready to speak with him.

     "are you okay?" seyoon asks as byeongkwan moves his head away from seyoon's shoulder. byeongkwan responses with a slow nod.

     a few moments of silence pass until byeongkwan asks: "how did you get here?"

     "i drove four hours to get here and visit you."

      "i thought you forgot about my birthday."

     "how could i byeongkwan, we're best friends, and you were turning 13," seyoon says, rubbing his thumb across byeongkwan's wet cheek to dry it. "i couldn't miss it for the world."

     "you sound cheesy."

      seyoon giggles. "i know."

      byeongkwan admires seyoon's face, the way the light shines on his pale, yet perfect skin, and the way his eyes looked at him with the most concerning looks and loving stares. they were best friends, but their actions seem to make it look like they were a couple, and of course, byeongkwan was completely fine with that.

     "how long are you staying in seoul?" byeongkwan asks, fiddling his thumbs.

     "about 4 days, maybe a few more if i can," seyoon answers, smiling softly at byeongkwan. byeongkwan's eyes widen at the response, seyoon was here for half a week almost. byeongkwan smiles.

     "where are you staying for those days?"

     "here, because i couldn't afford a hotel room." seyoon says, tilting his head awkwardly and looking embarrassed. "seoul's got some high prices compared to jeolla-do."

      byeongkwan giggles softly, such a sound a bliss to seyoon's ears. hearing such a sad boy laugh made seyoon feel as if coming to visit him was the right choice.

   "well, i'm really happy you're staying here with me for a bit," byeongkwan exclaims softly, leaning forward and hugging seyoon around the neck again. seyoon brings his arms around byeongkwan's waist like they did when byeongkwan was crying.

     they hold the hug for a few seconds, until byeongkwan pulls back to release from the hug, but seyoon tugs him forward. the distance between their faces is minimal, and the gap between their lips could be easily closed if one of them moved a little closer.

     byeongkwan could feel his face heating up, along with seyoon's. the two look at each other, both feeling butterflies forming in their stomachs.

     byeongkwan feels himself moving a little closer to seyoon, until their noses are touching each others. byeongkwan continues to move forward-

     "seyoon, byeongkwan, supper's ready!" the two hear byeongkwan's eomma yell from downstairs. the two immediately move apart from each other.

     byeongkwan still feels his face heating up. seyoon and byeongkwan awkwardly exchange a glance before they both get up from byeongkwan's bed and walk downstairs together to eat dinner.

     seyoon seemed fine throughout the whole entire evening. but byeongkwan couldn't help but become a little flustered when seyoon glanced at him or the memories of what occurred replayed in his mind.

  ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

SO

another age update

because i'm shit at calculating this shit.

byeongkwan - 13

seyoon - 16

*sigh*

like the 3rd time i messed this up?

(this only applies if you are reading the story as i update)

like the new cover?

:>>

-jin

[unedited]