xii

"byeongkwan, i'm going to say it one more time and you will answer me," seyoon now wasn't playing games, and byeongkwan knew he wasn't from the start.

      "what happened at school today?" seyoon spits the question in byeongkwan's face, a bit a saliva hitting his cheeks. seyoon stood taller than him by like a foot in byeongkwan's eyes, but it was only really 5 inches. the height difference made seyoon seem overwhelming in this situation, and it made byeongkwan feel toppled.

     "nothing seyoon, i'm telling you the truth." byeongkwan lies through his teeth.

     "was do you have bruises then, kwan?" seyoon retorts, referring to the bruise on byeongkwan's arm and lower back from slamming into the lockers.

     "i fell in p.e."

     "that's a complete lie, byeongkwan."

     "no it isn't, seyoon-hyung, stop worrying so much about me!" byeongkwan yells, and when the words leave his lips, he immediately wishes he could take the phrase back.

     seyoon's expression changes from angry to upset. his lips curled into a slight frown as his pride seems bruised. byeongkwan feels worse that he said what was on his mind with no filter.

     seyoon plops onto byeongkwan's bed and byeongkwan immediately follows.

     "why are you acting so different?" seyoon mutters. "you seemed so happy i came to seoul for four days, and now you seem like you are ready for me to leave."

     "no, no, seyoonie-hyung, i don't feel that way-"

      "then why won't you tell me the truth about your bruises?" seyoon says abruptly, turning to byeongkwan and giving him a serious glare.

      byeongkwan looks at seyoon in shock, before finally giving up and sighing.

      "someone shoved me into the lockers." byeongkwan says clear for seyoon to hear. seyoon's facial expression changes when he hears byeongkwan's words.

      "who?"

      "a kid named kang yoochan."

     "then why didn't you tell a teacher?"

     "because i was scared." byeongkwan admits. he sits on his bottom and shifts his legs to dangle of the side like seyoon's. "i didn't want him targetting me if a teacher told him i said something about what happened."

     "well he hurt my byeongkwan," seyoon says, grabbing a hold of byeongkwan's left shoulder and right arm. he pulls him down so byeongkwan now lays on seyoon's lap. "that's not okay."

     byeongkwan gazes in seyoon's eyes, and seyoon gazes back. the view from under seyoon's chin was beautiful in byeongkwan's vision. no matter the angle, seyoon always looked perfect.

     "i'll tell my teachers tomorrow about yoochan's bullying," byeongkwan says, smiling at seyoon. "but only if you give me ppo-ppo."

     (a/n: ppo-ppo, 뽀뽀, kiss-kiss)

    seyoon raises his eyebrow at byeongkwan's request. he doesn't obligate, but he is confused at the sudden action of wanting a kiss-kiss.

     seyoon shrugs his shoulders.

     seyoon leans down to byeongkwan quickly, and the two's lips meet together for a small second before seyoon lifts himself away from byeongkwan's lips.

     byeongkwan's eyes sit agape and stare at seyoon, who seems unfazed. 

     "you got your ppo-ppo," seyoon says quietly. "now tell a teacher about the person bullying you tomorrow, 'kay?"

     byeongkwan nods without saying a word, a red blush crawling onto his skin. seyoon snickers at byeongkwan's flustered- and adorable- face.

      seyoon feels his phone vibrating in his back pocket. he pulls the small black phone out and looks at the caller id.

     "i have to take this real quick," seyoon says, byeongkwan sitting up so seyoon can step outside the room and speak to whoever it was on the phone.

     when seyoon shuts the door behind him, byeongkwan rushes up to the door with quiet feet and places his ear against the thin door.

     "-yeah, only two more day, eunji."

      byeongkwan rolls his eyes. jung eunji, again.

     "i promise, nothing weird is going on here."

     "i drove straight hours to get here, eunji, i'm not going to just leav-"

      seyoon's words suddenly stop, and byeongkwan tries to push against the door further incase seyoon started to speak quietly.

    "n-no, don't start crying. it's only two days."

     a small pause.

     "i'm sorry, i came off too rude, it's just-"

     "yes, it's byeongkwan birthday present, but i'm just a bit tired and irritated."

     "because byeongkwan is being bullied in school."

      byeongkwan feels his heart drop a bit. he disliked how easily seyoon was able to tell that girl eunji about him being bullied. he inhales deeply and exhales slowly to not lose his shit.

    "yeah, i'll talk to you tomorrow, g'bye."

     after hearing seyoon end the conversation, byeongkwan frantically moves away from the door and scrambles into his bed. he closes shut his eyes, and breathes slowly. he hears the door open quietly, and seyoon cooing at byeongkwan "sleeping."

      byeongkwan feels a pair of warm lips meet his forehead like yesterday, and it made him tense up to resist the urge to get up and hug seyoon around the neck.

     he hears seyoon walk around the bed and plops into it, the mattress sinking to his weight. silence filled the room.

     after a few minutes, byeongkwan knows seyoon is asleep due to his light snoring, which byeongkwan doesn't mind about. he finds it adorable.

     byeongkwan turns his head over and looks at seyoon, his back facing him and his black hair visible in the lamp light. he smiles, and turns away, now able to peacefully fall asleep.

     knowing seyoon was right next to him.

  ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

hi person still reading this (shitty) book

go read aquiver, my other started book

because i told you to, it wasn't a question.

:>>

i might update aquiver tomorrow or the day after tomorrow.

i'll hopefully update aquiver next if i don't find time to tomorrow or the day after.

:^))

anyway

bye

*cough* read aquiver, it's junhee x donghun *cough, cough*

-jin