v

byeongkwan eyes his journal and hugs his knees closer to his chest. he didn't want to cry again, but he needed to spill his feelings. but he couldn't do it just yet, for-

"byeongkwan, are you going to open your gift?"

byeongkwan looks over his shoulder, seeing his hyung looking back at him. he had a little piece of fondant stuck to his lip, the colour orange.

byeongkwan shrugs and looks back to the gift, wrapped in pretty red paper. he wishes seyoon could be here to celebrate with hi-

"hurry byeongkwan, we have other gifts to get to." hyung rushes, pointing to the other three boxes that were gifted to byeongkwan by other family members.

byeongkwan nods, and goes to rip the precious wrapping paper. his fingers slowly pick at the paper, and a small tear forms. he grabs a hold of the rest and tears in roughly to get it off the box.

the box is a plain brown, an old postage box that held something eomma ordered online. byeongkwan looks at the box, puzzled, and moves the paper away from his lap to examine the box in front of him.

he slowly shakes it, and it sounds like something heavy is inside as it moves around when byeongkwan shakes the box.

slowly, byeongkwan starts to unfold the flaps of the box open, one by one going up to reveal-

"happy birthday, brother."

"the heck?"

byeongkwan reaches his hand into the box and pulls out a cold, gray rock, probably from the backyard garden. byeongkwan looks at his hyung sitting behind him on his bed, cross-legged.

hyung shrugs, grinning a bit. "thought you might like it."

"why would i like a rock?"

"you're talking about the rock? oh."

byeongkwan's eyebrows furrow, and he drops the rock onto the comforter. he looks back into the box, seeing something small taped to the bottom of the box.

he reaches into the box and peels the tape off the object, folding the tape up into a ball. he picks up the small item, to realise it was a polaroid.

byeongkwan's eyes widen when he flips the polaroid around. his eyes meet with the person's in the polaroid and he feels a lump start to form in his throat and tears well in his eyes.

 his eyes meet with the person's in the polaroid and he feels a lump start to form in his throat and tears well in his eyes

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"happy birthday, my 13 year old bestest friend." a pair of arms wrap around byeongkwan securely from behind, warmth cuddling around him.

tears start to run down byeongkwan's cheeks.

"seyoon?"

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

yeppp

imagine that polaroid of seyoon looking like he is 16 and not 24 lol

anyways

bye ig

-jin