xvi

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* this chapter is long too, whoops ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

     the pain still burned byeongkwan's skin. he didn't like the fact the bandages eomma used were very tight.

    so much blood was dripping down his arms when seyoon and him were speed walking back to the house after what seemed like they were chasing each other. the cuts were really deep, as eomma said. but together, seyoon and eomma cleaned the blood up and the wound out.

    white bandage covered byeongkwan's arms, still tight, not too tight to cut his arms' circulation off. he didn't like them at all. 

   a soft knock makes byeongkwan sit up from gazing at his arms while lying in his bed. he looks at the white door, waiting for someone to walk in, but no one does, and instead, the person outside knocked again, probably questioning if byeongkwan heard them.

    "come in." byeongkwan says, loud enough to be heard from the outside of his room. the door is pushed open, and seyoon is revealed, holding his jacket, with byeongkwan's blood staining the back.

    "hey," seyoon says, smiling softly. byeongkwan only smiles for a second before the smile wipes away. byeongkwan avoids eye contact with seyoon as seyoon walks across the room to his suitcase, neatly packed away under byeongkwan's dresser.

    he kneels down and pulls the deep purple suitcase, flipping the flap open. he places the jacket inside without the blood being washed out. he knew it would take too long to wash out such a stain.

     seyoon pulled his phone out from his jean pocket and checked the time. 13:51. he would leave around 14:00, only about ten minutes left to spend with byeongkwan.

    seyoon sighs, and shoves his phone back into his pocket. he zips the suitcase up. he pulls himself up from the ground using the dark chestnut dresser to support him. he stumbles to his feet, and starts to walk out of the room with the suitcase, only as byeongkwan watches.

   when seyoon leaves the room, byeongkwan plops back down onto the bed, sighing. he felt as if today he shed too many tears to cry more. he'd probably become a prun, continuing to cry over something he couldn't stop. byeongkwan knew seyoon's eomma needed him badly in a time like this.

   byeongkwan turns onto his side, and sticks his lower lip out, pouting. he wishes he could sink farther into the bed to be unseen. he takes the comforter with his hand from behind him and pulls the heavy blanket over him, the beige colour covering his sight when he adjusts the comforter to rest over his head.

    the air is trapped under the comforter, the heat circulating around byeongkwan. he didn't like the feeling of breathing in hot air, but he didn't want to be exposed to the open. 

    when byeongkwan feels a dip in the end of his bed and a hand rubbing over his ankle above the comforter, he knew it was seyoon.

    he pulls the comforter over his head, seeing seyoon staring back at him. the two share the gaze for a moment before byeongkwan grunts, and pulls the comforter back over his face. 

    "talk to me," seyoon says, sounding pouty. "i only have ten minutes left here."

     the thought of only having ten minutes left before seyoon was out of his reach again made byeongkwan's heart drop.

   byeongkwan emerges from the comforter, sitting up so his lower body is covered by the comforter and his upper body was visible. he crosses his arms, and gives seyoon a pouty look.

    seyoon smiles, a light pink dusting over his cheeks. byeongkwan doesn't smile though.

    "anything you want to say before i go?" seyoon asks, tilting his head, still smiling at the thirteen-year old. "i have probably five minutes before i should get on the road."