Chapter 41

0001 - Tempro

0003 - Conner

0097 - Ace

0098 - Lucy

0101 - Shelby (mother ship)

0125 - Lars

0200 - Ellen

0301 - Rodrick

0403 - Johnathon

0667 - Marco

0778 - Jan

0798 - Celeste

0908 - Tara

0999 - Zan

1000 - Sherry

__________________________________

Trianas had landed as far away from the Earl's palace as she dared. She'd spent the better part of the day working on her systems trying to restore what she could. Smiling her work had restored almost all her weapons almost all of her hyper drive. Shaking her head she saw that her trans-warp was at half, not great but at least now it wouldn't take a month to get anywhere.

She'd just finished for the day when she got an alert, then nine more! Looking at what she saw she had to do a double take! Those had to be the biggest damn war ships she'd ever seen! No wonder the invaders lost! Ok this was going to take a hell of a lot more planning on her part before she made another attempt at the bastard emperor.

Alexander was pushing his techs almost to the breaking point. He had to find that bitch before she had another chance to damage the ship. He knew she had no trans-warp; problem was they didn't have that much themselves. Cuffing a tech who'd fell asleep the man flew across the room into the wall with a smack. "I didn't tell you that you could sleep you ass! Get back to work you can sleep when she is dead!"

________________________________

Greeson had practiced the first two advanced moves 'til he could do them with his eyes closed. Then the now Colonel had come back in pinning those bars on him. Placing a blind fold on Greeson, Dempsy then started to train the man harder. "This will allow you to actually use your senses. Remember the eyes can lie to you as they almost always do. Do not let the lies of your eyes get you killed." Dempsy said as he started to get faster and faster.

Greeson knew something was different the Colonel was pushing him harder than he'd done before. He was actually grateful for this training. As he remembered, his teacher before had mentioned almost the same thing that the Colonel had. Reaching out he could almost 'see' the blows that were coming at him.

Hartwell, Derrick and Lucie were looking at the planet when there was signal from below. "Thank you for honoring us with you presence Emperor O'Toma!" Came the voice of a young sounding male.

"I take it I am speaking to Earl Tauntoff?" Derrick replied a moment later.

"Yes Sire, we have been awaiting your arrival. I apologize for not having much to offer you when you come down. We aren't as rich or fortunate as those you visited before. We will make you as comfortable as possible sire." Came the voice.

Looking over the report he had in front of him Derrick nodded. "What you offer will be more than enough. The simple fact that you care for your people as well as you do says more to me about you than anything. I am actually looking forward to seeing your territory."

"Why thank you Sire! We will be expecting you whenever you are ready, Sire," The young voice replied.

Derrick turned toward Hartwell who was nodding, "This one appears to be the real deal sir."