Chapter 60

0001 - Tempro
0003 - Conner- Thomas
0097 - Ace - Zimmel
0098 - Lucy
0101 - Shelby (mother ship) - Lucie
0125 - Lars
0200 - Ellen
0301 - Rodrick
0403 - Johnathon
0667 - Marco - Brown
0778 - Jan
0798 - Celeste - Shelby (human)
0908 - Tara - Mara
0999 - Zan
--------------------------
Ungrown - unnumbered
--------
3 - onboard Tempro awaiting Shelby
1000 - Sherry - lost at the moment
-------------------------------------------

Zimmel just sighed when Lucie told him that they still had to find Sherry. "I've got one simple question for you." He stated. "Just how in the hell are we going to get Sherry, when all three of you are without your trans-warp?"

Lucie made a grimace at Zimmel then stated, "I'm not the military one here. You should have several good ideas."

Again Zimmel rolled his eyes at Lucie, "I'm good, but I'm not the emperor. He's the genius not I, what you think just because I am in the military I am that smart? Give me a break lady!"

"The emperor obviously sent you because he thinks you have what it takes to help us. So... help us!" Lucie told Zimmel a little exasperated that the man was still sitting there.

"Look, the only thing I can think to do is haul all of you back to where the fleet is. Then all three of the ships can re-gen." Zimmel suggested.

"NO!" Lucie almost shouted. "I can barely hear her. We have to find her now, before she is too weak to hear."

Zimmel was about to respond when the image of Derrick appeared before him. "I suggest that you transfer her over to Ace and get a move on. All three of the ships still have their hyper drive. Therefore they can start back 'til you can catch up with them."

Clarity seemed to come to Zimmel as he nodded, then bowed to Derrick. "Alright Ace transfer her to the bridge."

"Compliance prime," came Ace's reply, a moment later a startled Lucie was standing on the bridge of Ace.

"Please advise Ace where to go Miss Hartwell." Zimmel told Lucie as she looked around her mouth agape.

Nodding Lucie stated, "Go forward she's close though I'm not sure how close."

"Moving to intercept, all scanners set for the new homing signal the emperor has equipped us with." Ace replied as they started to move, the other three ships taking off for the galactic edge then towards the fleet.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Derrick could only shake his head as he watched his mother, grandmother, and finally Shelby. They were more than excited about the coming royal wedding. He really didn't see what the big deal was. He'd have to ask Mary when he got the chance.

Hartwell could only smile at his friend's frustration. Little did the commander know this was nothing compared to what was to come. Trying not to smile he could see the major fight that was going to take place. The commander wasn't about to wear the frilly clothes that he knew the empress and his family were going to want him to wear.

As he shook his head Hartwell got an alert. It appeared that Onai was about to re-emerge with an answer to the commander's question and request. Let's just hope it didn't have anything to do with the death of Dempsy. That might lead to an all out war to save him. I hope it doesn't go that far.

"It appears that I am needed elsewhere Sire," Hartwell said as he bowed drawing a groan from Derrick.

"I take it Onai has signaled that she has finished talking with her father," Derrick asked.