Adopted by a billionair part 2

The three girls are surprised when they come back from patrol, well Lia stayed home to work on her homework "What are you doing here?" Lea asks looking at Bruce who looks at them "I talked to your neighbors and with the police and they decided you can't live like this any longer" he says and Lia walks over rubbing her eyes "Meaning?" Lea asks and Bruce says "I adopted you", the three look at him and Lia says "But why? I mean..." "Because you three can and will get sick in this place, now pack your bags and we're off" Bruce says and Lea looks at the pot of half finished dinner that they decided to save for the next day "Can we please go tomorrow?" she asks and Bruce thinks for a while "Alright then" he says and leaves again.

The next day Lia is warming up the food while her older sisters are packing everything "I wanna bring the plant" Lia says earning an 'Will do' from Luana and Bruce picks them up after they had breakfast and Lea puts the last things in the boxes "Wait our book" Luana says and Lea grabs the book putting in the box with their clothes. Lia opens the door for Bruce and then runs of to grab the plant they got "Damien, Tim and Jason you go grab the boxes" he says and Lia walks over with the plant pot "Why do you want to bring the plant? Bruce asks, so Lea says "We found the seeds once and we planted them when our neighbors had a plant pot left" "And it's Lia's favorite plant" Luana says earning a sigh "Fine, but keep it in your room" Bruce says.

They arrive at the manor and Lia hides behind Damien "Sorry we're not used to places this big" she mumbles and Lea says "How did you feel when you saw the school then?" "Nerveus" Dick says walking over "Jay had to walk her over to the principle's office and to her first two classes" he adds. They get a huge room with three beds in it "Since master Bruce thought it'd be best to let you take it easy for the first few days he'll be making sure you feel at home" Alfred says and Lia jumps on the middle bed landing face first in the blanket "It's the softests bed ever" she says and Alfred leaves the three to get ready "Look a walk in closet" Lea says and Lia curls up on her new bed and falls asleep within seconds without her sisters noticing "Time for lunch" Alfred says and he walks over to Lia's bed and he covers the sleeping girl "Let's not wake her" Lea says and they three leave the room. The two girls looking at the paintings as they pass by them "Where's Liana?" Bruce asks and Lea says "Sleeping, she hasn't gotten much sleep, she's younger then us, so she needs more sleep too" "Of course, I just send Dick to bed too, he was too excited about the fact you guys were coming that he couldn't sleep at all" Bruce says. They spend the day expoloring and Lia wanders around sleepily and she blinks in surprise seeing Jason enter the library so she hides behind a chair, she peeks around and watches as the clock slides out of place and Jason goes in. Naturally being the curious person she is she follows him before the clock goes back into place "Anything?" Jason asks and Damien says "You wish Jay, the clown is getting smarter", Lia hides somewhere when Tim heads down as well and she looks at the three "I hope those girls don't cause too much trouble" he says, but Damien chuckles "Doubt it, however...", he throws a batarang where Lia is hiding and she dodges with ease "Seriously, how did we not notice her?" Jason asks and Lia sweatdrops "Cause I'm short and you're idiots" she says, but Bruce walks down before Jason can get too pissed at her "I see" he says looking at the situation "Damien" he says and the boy stands up "What's he going to do?" Lia asks and Jason says "Testing you". Lia dodges the 5 batarangs thrown at her and she takes them from the wall with the first one that was thrown at her and she says "Right then", she throws them back and Jason says "Smart strategy" "Quit talking, this is interesting" Tim says and Bruce looks st his oldest son and now, youngest daughter, who are seeing who's getting hit first and Lia slides over the ground using some water to dodge an explosive batarang and she tackles Damien to the ground, who in turn makes her loose her footing and they both fall down "I'm okay" Lia says sitting up and she sees Bruce walking over to her "You have your water as an advantage, but other then that, great job" he says pulling her up "Sir, I assume you want me to get started right away" Alfred says earning a nod.

During dinner Lea is humming softly, but a knock on the door cuts them off "There's someone who wants to meet you master Bruce" Alfred says and a woman comes in "Nanny!" Lia says hugging the woman and Luana asks "What brings you here?" "Well I figured Bruce could use some extra help taking care of you three" she says and Bruce says "I suppose, since they might tell you more things then Alfred" "Right" she says and Lia sits back down before Jason can try to eat her food "Out of curiousity. Doesn't anyone find it weird we all have black hair?" Luana asks and Tim shrugs saying "Not really", Lia is startled when the front door is slammed close and in seconds she's hugging Damien who sweatdrops "That idiotic, uncaring-" "Language Barbara" Damien says and he adds "You also scared the crap out of her", he points to Liana after earning a confused look "I'm not even asking" Barbara says walking over to Damien "Sorry about that, I'm just in a really bad mood today" she says and Lia glances at her "I-it's fine" she mumbles causing Bruce to step in "Lea can you calm her down?" he asks earning a nod so Damien hands Lia to her sister "My dad found my costume and burned it, then grounded me saying I'm never allowed to leave the house again" Barbara says and she sighs "Managed to save my belt and all, but I didn't know what to do" "Well the more the merrier" Bruce says earning a sigh from his sons and from Alfred "I'll get to it then sir" the butler says "My food" Lia says snatching the plate away when Barbara plops down on a chair "So those three..." she starts so Jason shakes his head before pointing to Lea and Luana "I see" Barbara says "Please promise me you won't take more people in dad" Damien says and Bruce chuckles "Alright then" he says, 8 kids in his house was more then enough.