Trouble

"Joker has captured the batfamily and is planning to expose their real identities" a newsreporter says "He's currently holding them in his warehouse". Swan sweatdrops "You're gonna expose our identities?" she asks "Great idea, really" Renegade comments dryly "You know, if people actually cared", Swan starts climbing up and she says "And don't put the switch where we can reach it", true that it's not Joker's best plan, but he's been less and less creative now that batman's gone "That's the self destruct switch for the battery" Joker says earning a few less then impressive looks "Really? Pretty sure it says chains" Robin says. Joker gives up and says "No offense guys, but you're great and all, it's just not the same without my arch enemy" "Oddly enough I'm not even offended" Red Hood says. "They captured the Joker and he's being brought to Arkham, again, the bats disappeared", Bruce is watching the news with Diana "And while we haven't see Batman yet the crime rates of Gotham keep going down, commissioner Gordon doesn't pursue the vigilantes anymore and instead asks the for help, occasionally". "Alfred" "Alfred went to check on the guest" Diana says, she can see why though when Lia and Damian are both wearing a thin sweater when it's great weather outside "Summer vacation's the best" Jason says jumping into the pool "Yeah, so's the homework" Lia comments dryly and sarcastic, she wasn't allowed to swim "Arty!" Dick says seeing the archer "How's it going with Wally?" Lia asks "He's bored and invited you guys to come swimming with us" "I shall make sure the adults behave" Alfred says. At the mountain Lia simply dives into the sea water "Too bad, this spot is taken" someone says "Oh hi Lea" Damian says, he was getting towels and everything else they need "This beach is private property right?" Luana asks "Yeah, but Arty here is Oliver Queen's niece, we have permission" Wally says "We can join you right?" Luana asks "All other beaches a full" "I guess" Tim says. "Lia that's not fair!" Jason yells after losing the swimming contest "She won, so quit complaining" Dick says "She can swim faster, how's that fair?" Jason asks, Lia gets out of the water and stares at Luana and Leana "Is there a problem?" Lea asks making the young heroes turn to the magic user "No" Lia says and she walks to Artemis "You shouldn't be swimming with that injury" Lea says "You're not my mom, I don't have to listen to you!" Lia snaps glaring at the oldest off the two and everyone goes quiet "You... your last name's Knight isn't it?" Luana asks and Jason pales "I really don't see why that's important" Damian asks calmly "It's important because we have pictures with her on it" Luana says, this earns her a glare from Lea who says "We only know what we're told about her. If she was our missing sister mom would tell us" "Liana wait!" Dick yells, but the girl's already in the water and out of sight "Well she's not coming back" Tim says with a sigh "I will go and talk to her" Kaldur says "And it might not be a good idea for you two to stay here".

When Kaldur comes back with Liana the other two are still there "I'm gonna change and head home, see if granny needs helps" she says "Damian, why doesn't she like us?" Leana asks "You remind her off someone who was close to her, she lost them" Damian says "Her father wanted us to keep an eye on her". It's an awkward silence, especially when Lia comes back saying she doesn't want to see Bruce's poor flirt attempts "Can they leave, please?" she asks, however the villains seems to have a perfect timing and they all have to take cover "Can you two make it to the water?" Damian asks looking at the Kaldur and Lia "I don't know" Kaldur says "Not without some sort of cover" "You kids, come out with your hands up" the tall one says "Shouldn't we kill them?" the fat one asks and Kaldur looks at the girl who's focusing on the sea "You wanted cover" she mumbles, a wave crashes over the two giving them enough time to get into the water "Last time kids, come out with your hands where we can see em!", the others have no choice but to do as told "Look at that, Damian Wayne" the man adds "Do I know you?" Damian asks "You had the guts to fire us, no one wanted to hire us after that" the fat one says "I seem to remember the odd weather forecast. Didn't they expect hail?" Tim asks "Now that you mention it" Jason says "They didn't say-" the tall guy stops talking seeing razorsharp ice aimed at them "Really. I'm pretty sure they did" Swan says standing on top of a water tower "However, it would be very short" she adds, when the ice comes down Kaldur stops them from escaping "Great job you two" Green Lantern says "You just saved their peaceful day at the beach" he adds "No biggie" Swan says "Oh yes Aqualad, before I forget, Aquaman wanted to see you" Green Lantern says. Lea looks at the group and tilts her head "You act like this is an everyday thing" she says "Well of course, being the kids of Bruce is anything but save" Dick asks "And those two? How'd they do that?" "Well they both have superpowers related to water, you don't watch the news?" Wally asks "There's a giant ship out of control, heading towards the mountain" Artemis says after picking up a call from Ollie "Let's get out of here" Damian says "Black Swan requesting backup from anyone available able to do the job" Swan says "Sorry, you and Aqualad are on your own" Black Canary says "If I cut off the engines. Would that help?" Swan asks "No, you have to stop it without risking that it blows up" Superman says. Turns out the ship is indeed huge and the two have no idea how to stop it.