Society of earth wizards

It takes Tim a moment to register he's not dead, but in fact, alive and trapped in a cavern "Fuck" he says when he wants to get up, but can't, he looks around the cave looking for his siblings, but can't see a thing, when he pulls his leg free he gets up "Glow sticks? They'll have to do" he mumbles, he had to find someone in this mess. "Tim?" he hears Jason asks, so he runs over as fast as his leg allows it "You gotta help me. Liana and Barbara are trapped under this rock, I already found Dick, put him against the wall there" he says "I suggest we move away from the rock, Babs must have taken most of the hit", a blade of water shatter the rock into piece, but both female heroes aren't in good shape "Well this is a problem" Tim says "We have to carry Dick and Babs, but..." "I broke my leg, no need to point it out" Liana says pushing herself up anyway "Okay make that both are broken" "This way" they hear someone says, so Liana, sensing magic moves in front of the others, but she falls down when the ground shakes under her "Who are you?" she asks "We have no need of a water wizard down here" "Where is my mother?" she asks narrowing her eyes "How can a water witch be the daughter of an earth witch", Liana sighs "Right now I wish these secret societies were gone after I erased everyone's memories" she says slowly getting up again "However" she says "I will ask one more time, where is my mother, of all wizards you guys are the hardest when it comes to outsiders", they move back when she summons water "Show us or I will flood the cave systems!" "She will flood it" Tim says putting Barbara on his back "Fine, however, how do we know you won't give our location away?" "I can keep a secret or two" Lia says "Besides, the water wizards threw me out because my parents are elemental wizards" she adds with a shrug, but the water doesn't disperse "Just who are you?" "I won the last festival" Liana says making everyone's eyes widen.

In the living area they get something to eat while the healers are checking the injuries "How did you stand with two broken legs?" Robin asks "Easy, I used my magic" Swan says "My water has healing properties, but it's a slow process" she explains "Liana you're alive!" someone says and in a second the girl is hugged "Mom, that hurts" she says, but hugs back anyway "I can't believe they hunted us" "It's all fixed now, granny would love to see you again", the batfamily's being inspected "They're taking good care of you right?" "Of course" Swan says "They treat their family as if we were all biological siblings" "That includes the arguing" Red Hood says "And the cuddly moments" Red Robin says "Awkward dinners when you're not trying to discuss you plans for the night" Robin adds "And of course the fun holidays" Batgirl finishes "You're one short", everyone looks down at that comment "Mission gone wrong I guess".

When they arrive back at manor a very worried Bruce welcomes them "Did Dami woke up?" Liana asks, Tim had to carry her back since she couldn't walk "Not yet, what happened to you guys?" "We were playing in a cave and it collapsed" Dick says "Take a shower, bath whatever and head to bed, it's late" Bruce says. Barbara has to help Liana, so they decide to take a bath together "Hey Babs, would it be bad if someone else remembered?" Liana asks "I don't know Lia, I mean. I'm happy you have your mother back and she promised not to say a word but it might be more trouble then it's worth" Barbara says "Let's get some sleep, getting knocked out by boulders doesn't count as sleeping". Alfred goes to check around ten and he smiles seeing everyone's asleep "Miss Diana, they're sleeping" he says as he enters the batcave "Good, they need it" Diana says "How's master Bruce?" "Suspicious" the hero says "When Damian wakes up he needs to become Batman", however when Alfred leaves the batcave he stops seeing Bruce enter "Master Bruce you should be asleep" "What's through there?" Bruce asks "Good question" Liana says with a yawn "I came to get a book", Alfred hands her the book she wants, but the young hero looks at Bruce "Master Bruce I will not repeat myself" Alfred says, but Liana rolls her eyes "I thought I heard something in Dami's room" she says "I'll go!" Bruce says and he runs off "Thank you miss Liana" the ever faithful butler says, earning a small smile.

"What?" Dick asks when he enters the mountain after school and Artemis is holding Wally on the ground "I'm coming" Liana says running over and now Dick notices that Artemis's hair is green, M'gann's hair is black and Liana's hair is blue" "Don't kill him" she says heading through the zeta tube. "We have to do what now?" Jason asks looking at Alfred "Get dressed properly, we're expecting guests" "That's what I got her for?" Dick asks facepalming "It'll give me time to think about what I will do to Wally" Liana comments dryly as they head off. When Alfred said guests they certainly weren't expecting Oliver Queen with his 'fiance' and of course Clark Kent to write everything down and worst of all, cameras "What do normal rich kids do Alfred?" Dick asks quietly "Just be yourselves and they'll tire of you soon enough" Alfred says before going to greet the guests "Off to my greenhouse I go then" Liana says "Miss Prince, is it true you consider all of them your kids as well?" Clark asks "Of course, they're a handful most of the times, but aside from that they're well behaved, they need a mother figure" "Are they really behaved?" "Depends on who has a good day and who has a bad day, master Bruce is busy with work, so miss Diana looks after them the most" Alfred says "Would you like a tour of the manor?", Dick heads outside and find Liana drinking tea in the shed with granny "Is that a map to track wizards?" "Yeah, but it's inactive" Liana says "Greenhouse is taken care off, all my flowers have water and I locked it" "Did the water wizards throw you out?" he asks "No, I left, they nearly killed Luana" Liana says, a knock on the door cuts them off and Dick now notices that the inside has changed, all wizard stuff is put away and it seems that there's just an old lady living here "Come in" Granny says, the two kids who had been avoiding all the cameras are pointed to a chess set "Sorry to disturb you" Alfred says "They are wondering who could make a shed look like a cabin" "As soon as the stairs are fixed it's complete", Oliver Queen sees the two young heroes and smiles slightly "Something funny?" Alfred asks "No, I'm just surprised such a large variety of people can live here" Miss Liana, can you open the greenhouse for us?" "No" Liana says "I'm busy losing at chess, but you have a key".