Witch hunt

"The tower is empty" Leana says "But I don't understand" she adds, all Lia's stuff is with the girl, along with all the magical items they won over the years "Let's hope you never will" Merlin says before sending his daughters and wife away "Let's hope you never remember".

Liana is tending to the flowers in the greenhouse, stopping when she senses Alfred "Are you alright miss Liana?" he asks earning a shrug "My father's dead, much like all wizards and witches and I don't know what he did to mom and my sisters" she says "But my best bet is that he erased their memories" she adds as she continues her work "Can I help you with the flowers?" he asks "No. I'm almost done anyway". During lunch Liana is playing with her food, they hadn't seen her so down yet "If it's any comfort, Luana's going to be a assistant teacher" Jason says "It's not" Bruce says "However we don't know how much they forgot exactly" he explains "Anything magic related, so sorry in advance if my greenhouse is gonna be a huge mess".

"Alright students, meet the new assistant teacher, Luana Knight" the teacher says, Lia isn't paying attention, but she'd rather be at Wayne Manor right now "Gardening club, looking for members" Barbara reads out loud "That something for you Lia?" "Might as well" the young girl says with a sigh "Bring a plant to show how good you are in gardening?" she asks "What plant am I supposed to bring?", so Barbara whispers an idea in the girl's ear "That would be funny" Lia says "Can you call Alfred and tell him to bring them with him after school? Jay has no club right?". So Liana shows up at the school greenhouse with her plant "I brought my roses" she mumbles seeing the kids look at her "Everyone else got fruit or veggies" a first year says "I don't grow those. Flowers smell good and make for perfect decorations, if you can keep them alive anyway" Lia says, slightly nervous "Put them with the other flowers". Lia gets to take care if the flowers by herself "One of the buds is opening" she mumbles, Barbara had shown up seeing her practice was halved "Doesn't Alfred make calming tea with the leaves it drops?" Barbara asks earning a simple nod "He has enough petals though" Lia mumbles, the flowers are put on the far side of the greenhouse, forgotten "Aren't you with the gymnastic team?" a boy asks "If I remember correctly everyone can visit the greenhouses" Barbara says "I like admiring flowers, you'd get a lot more people if you put those in the spotlight some more" "I have roses for everyone, but you're not interested in them" Lia says opening a basket to reveal light pink roses "I have to go though, we're having guests over for dinner" she adds.

"The police didn't and refuses to participate in the witch hunt" James says during an interview "We have bigger and other things to worry about", Lia turns the TV off before walking off "Oops" Damian says "She'll get over it master Damian, although it might take a while. During patrol they pass the tower Lia once called home "Even the roses, there's nothing left of the tower" Batman says "Wait there's a note" Red Robin says after inspecting the inside "I'll read it later" Swan mumbles, but the group is teleported to a roof near a plaza "Why would dad want me to watch this?" she asks, recognizing a witch "That's granny, she used to babysit me and my sisters, she checks the note before looking at the people that are about to die "I don't understand" she mumbles "What would it do if I save Granny?", then she realizes something "I need a distraction" she says jumping down "Hey guys, if you have guns why are you burning them?" Red Hood asks "This way we can make sure they stay dead" a priest says "Please, we're not in the middle ages anymore" Swan says landing next to Red Hood "Besides, the weather forecast predicted rain" she adds.

Back at the manor Lia hugs Granny tightly as she starts crying "It's alright" the elderly witch says "Thank you for saving me" "Thank my dad" Lia says "Lia I need you to go to my tower and get someone for me". When Lia comes back she's coughing, slightly burned and holding a baby girl "My daughter was taken away. I couldn't do anything, but protect her daughter "They're burning all the towers down. All the magic flowers, items, everything" Lia says "I guess I ended up being on time" "All the flowers?" Dick asks earning a nod. It's decided that Bruce gets to raise the kid, with Diana Prince of course, and life continues as normal as possible "Tim, relax, you'll see her at the party" Bruce says "You don't understand" Tim complains "Liana's heartbroken, Dick at a loss of how to cheer her up, Damian sees Leana every day at work, so you shouldn't complains" Bruce counters, but when Tim shows him his phone Bruce is surprised to see Luana asked him to be her date to the gala "That is a surprise" Jason says "But Dami's going with Lea, he ordered her to, kinda". It's a chore to get Lia to leave her room wearing a dress that fits the theme, magic "I am not wearing that. It's the first dress mom made for me, by hand" she says crossing her arms "Then you pick something" Diana says and Lia pouts "I like what I'm wearing", true, the young witch is wearing a simple long black dress that's easy to move in, but they didn't agree with how simple it is "Either I get to wear this or I'm not going" she says "Fine you can wear it, just wear a blue jacket" Diana says, by now all wizards and witches are burned. "We are live at the final burning. Merlin the leader of all the wizards will be burned tonight" the newsreporter says, this make Bruce look at Liana "Fine, you and Dick can go" he says "But don't do something you'll regrer". The two arrive in costume and Liana feels tears in her eyes "It's gonna be alright, you can do this" Robin says taking Swan's hand "Stay in this bubble, can you promise me that?" she asks earning a nod "Good", Swan jumps down and she lands between the priest and her father, making the fire go out with ease "We have done nothing to you" she says changing her outfit to her blue witch clothes "We lived in our towers, away from you, protected you from disasters. And you repay us by hunting us down, burning us till there's nothing left" she adds walking forwards "Get her" the priest says, but no one moves "She's right. You told us they were evil, you told us they were going to wipe us out" a man says "Not that it'll matter" Liana says, summoning one of the items "Because you won't remember after this" she adds, a giant glowing wave appears and crashes down over the people when she puts it in the ground "Great job kiddo" Merlin says "Sadly enough I have to pass leadership to someone else", when Robin arrives next to Lia she hugs him tightly "You did it" he says quietly "It was my dad's time, but was it worth it?" Liana asks "It was, let's go home", by the time the first people realize where they are, the two are already at home and when the others return home they find Lia and Dick asleep on the couch.