Wizards

Leana and Luana take turns watching their little sister and a magic waterfall was added to the wall "It's been 5 days" Damian says looking at Leana "I know, but it's better if she wakes up with all her magic then with half" Lea explains with a sigh "However there's no telling what's happening inside her head at the moment" "She's been tossing and turning a lot" Dick says walking in after school, he didn't even go greet Alfred when he came back. "She'll wake up soon though" he says sitting on Liana's bed "And you can tell that how?" Damian asks earning a grin "We're not done pranking Jay and she would never ever miss the flower festival". Two and a half day later Dick is asleep half on the bed when Liana wakes up slightly "Miss Liana, the others are out patrolling, so only master Richard is here" Alfred says "You were out for a week" he adds seeing the confused look "A week? I'm doomed, dad's gonna send me to magic training camp" Liana says and she's suddenly hugged "I knew you'd wake up soon" Dick mumbles "The flower festival is tomorrow master Richard, you should get some more sleep" "No, I'm gonna hug Lia" Dick says earning a sigh "So what was going on in your head?" "Well..." Lia mumbles "I don't wanna share it" she says "Sorry".

When Luana sits down at the breakfast table that morning she sees Jason drying his hair "Morning you two" Lia says "You good enough for the festival?" Leana asks "Yep" Lia says "Why aren't you two bringing your boyfriends?" "Because last night a rare artifact was stolen, we took it back, but humans can't come to the festival anymore as of today" Leana explains "But I was planning to bring Dick" "You can't I'm sorry" "That's not fair!" "It's okay Lia, I understand" Dick says before the two can get into a horrible argument "Then I won't go" Lia says "That's not an option either, you are current record holder for most magic" Luana reminds her younger sister who crosses her arms "And they wouldn't miss me" Liana says "Dad will be there" Leana says "So if you don't want to go to magic training camp you'll have to go" she adds earning a groan "I get it, geez"  Liana mumbles.

They head off half an hour later and once they're save inside the barrier Luana asks "That is one angry mob of humans, but why?" "Because we forbid them to go" a 'charming' young wizard says and Liana raises an eyebrow seeing the flower "And we all have a boyfriend, so move along now" Luana says bluntly, in the middle of the festival grounds Liana sweatdrops seeing her father casually waiting in line for his turn "I will never have more magic then dad" she whispers "Course you have" Luana whispers back before leaving with Leana "I'm doomed" Lia says and she walks of too, the line would become less and less so she wasn't gonna waste her time "Seems I'm not the only one feeling miserable" a boy says "Why do they think they can beat Merlin?" he asks earning a shrug and Liana looks up seeing a massive serpant made out of water "I'm so doomed" she mumbles, if she didn't get as good as that she was indeed doomed "Why are more people trying to break through the barrier?" Liana asks finding her sisters "Well the object they stole is still here, they wanted to steal today's prize" Leana says "That's why dad's joining" Luana says "He never lost when he joined in" "Way to make her feel better" Merlin comments "You'll do fine Lia, just trust yourself" "I won't do fine cause you just reached the top with ease" Liana comments "And if I'm not as good you'll send me to training camp" she adds "And the weather's taking a turn for the worst" Luana says hearing thunder in the distance "Not really" Liana says as it starts raining "It gives me a much needed energy boost" she adds "You know Lia, if you win todays prize I won't mention training camp again, if Luana's as good as I am I will stop mentioning it to her too"  Merlin says so the two look at each other "And we're down to the final wizard trying to beat Merlin" the commentator says "Wish me luck in this weather" Luana says walking off "Never understood how that worked" Leana says "Simple, you fire your best spell at the barrier and it shows how much magic you have" Merlin says as Liana makes her way to the device "Impressive performance from one of Merlin's daughters. Now where is our last year's champion?" "Wish me luck" Liana whispers and she smirks slightly, she recently learned an ice spell, so that was good and not many wizards who use water can manage that, so she fires her ice spell and Merlin raises an eyebrow, he expected more then that, but he sees the barrier around the device freeze and break apart before a dragon made of water appears "And Merlin got beaten by his youngest daughter, Liana, no one ever broke the barrier before", Liana walks to her father and says "So how did I do?" "Impressive" Merlin says, but a crack stops everyone in their track "Dad..." Luana says and Liana hugs Lea's arm "Our barrier" she whispers "It's breaking" "Everyone get away now!" Merlin says and Liana asks "But we can't teleport inside the barrier, how is everyone going to get away?" "We won't, this place becomes invisible, but you should should get your reward", Liana knew she had to take it before the humans got it so she runs of "Need some help?" the wizard from before asks, but Liana rolls her eyes seeing him float "I don't like lazy people" she says and she spots Batman and the sidekicks "Besides, I have a boyfriend" she says before jumping on top of a stall. Leana, Luana and Merlin are discussing what to do with the humans and Renegade lands next to Lea "Bats gives you permission to knock them out" he says "Great, make them hate us more" Lea says and the invisibility spell wears off "Thanks for the lift" Lia says landing next to her sister, in costume "They have weapons made to kill us, get out" she adds "Dad, to the tower please" Lea says and the three disappear "Batman, they're out of control" Gordon says "Swan, can you buy us some time?" Batman asks "My pleasure" the girl says and she turns to the crowd who stop when she makes a giant wave "Come and get me then" she says and Red Hood says "You're the worst" "Wanna join the crowd then?" Black Swan asks dryly as the waves crashes on the angry people and before they have time to recover all members of the bat family are gone from their previous spot.

Liana arrives at the tower after that and she is hugged by Luana "You're limping, but alright" Leana says "More weapons then I thought" Liana mumbles "I'll bring her to bed" Luana says leaving with Lia, everyone knew what was going to happen now, they had to go into hiding, luckily the tower looked like ready to fall apart tower to anyone who hasn't been inside before.