New Dorm

Yoongi's POV

"Guys, make sure to be nice to the girl next door. She will be taking care of our needs while we stay here." I heard Namjoon say to all of us. 

I adjusted my body until I get comfortable on the couch. 

Yes, I'm about to sleep.

We just came to our new dorm. Something weird happened and our old dorm had been invaded by some saesang fans. 

Bang PD had been furious so he decided to let us move to a new place temporarily. That is, if they still think that we are still safe in our old dorm. 

Our new dorm is quite big by the way. I checked the rooms earlier and we actually have five rooms so only two rooms will be occupied by two people and the rest will have their own.

It doesn't matter to be honest because the boys sleep wherever. And I don't mind either way, as long as I can sleep comfortably, I'll be fine with that. 

"I bet she's old and ugly." I heard Taehyung snickered.

"I don't think so," Jin hyung replied. "We were not really able to see her face well because her face is always glued on the ground but I don't think she's ugly, plus I think she's just around our age."

"Right, I initially thought that she doesn't like us but I noticed that she seemed to be uncomfortable due to our presence," Namjoon added.

"Why? maybe she saw your faces and got shocked!" Jimin burst out laughing and I'm sure it was Jungkook that he had high-fived with, typical of the two.

I smiled a little as I listen to their banters, my left arm covering my eyes. 

The light is too bright. 

"Yah, Jin hyung actually tried to flirt with her but I think she thought Jin hyung was weird."

"Yah, Namjoon!" Jin hyung protested. "Nobody can resist my handsome face okay!" 

I may have covered my eyes but I'm sure Jin did his signature flying kiss move as everyone started laughing.

"Or maybe she's a fan and she was shy that's why she acted like that?" 

"Jungkook may be right." Taehyung agreed. "But I hope she isn't because I won't be comfortable if she's another saesang," he shivered, perhaps remembering the scenario when we found the state of our old dorm. 

I felt someone sat on the empty space just above my head. I think it's Namjoon. "I think she can be trusted. Besides, Bang PD personally knows her." 

"Really?" Jimin asked a little interested. 

"Ne. And I heard Bang PD say that she no longer needs to work at the company. Yah, Jin hyung, have you seen her ever at the office?"

"Aniyo." Jin shrugged. 

"If she's not a saesang fan, I'll seduce her and make her my girlfriend," Jimin shouted while dancing playfully.

"No!" Jungkook object. "She's mine."

"Ah No! She'll be mine!" Taehyung added and the three of them started hitting each other with a throw pillow! 

A sigh escaped on my lips. So much for a good sleep, huh?

I removed my arm on my face and decided to sit down. 

"You are all so noisy," I shouted getting the attention of the three. Hoseok is almost on the verge of joining. Another kid, oh God.

"Have you unpacked already? You don't want that girl to see your underwears right?" I asked them with a smirk. 

"Oh my God!" Jimin panicked then run to his room with Jungkook and Taehyung following.

"At least mine isn't in a bacon state." Jin snickered.

"Ge'ez. Whatever." I said then I went back to sleep. I think I'm getting a headache.