Guilt

Yoongi's POV

"Hyung!"

"What happened?"

"Are you okay?"

The boys all asked in unison as they went near me. I sighed.

I sat on the couch near me.

You had to be so stupid Yoongi.

I felt the boys sat beside, worried look all written on their faces.

The boys decided to go out as they need to do something at the office. I would come along but my head really hurts earlier so I decided to stay.

The light is burning my eyes so I went and lie down behind the couch.

I was sleeping peacefully when I heard someone started playing the piano.

To say that I was startled was an understatement. I'm sure it isn't one of the boys because the person was playing really well, plus it was a sad song.

I removed my left arm on my eyes and decided to look at the corner where the piano was located.

Then I saw a girl.

Her long grey hair falls behind her back.

After playing some time, she then started to sing.

Can someone tell me who I am?
I haven't recognized myself in a while
And since you left, I stay up every night
Thinking if you were here, you put me right  

I closed my eyes as I listened to her soothing voice.

Her voice.

It was so sad, so lonely.

It was heartbreaking like she's breaking into little pieces.

I know I was stupid to let what we had go to waste
Why does everything I love always get taken away?  

Why do I feel like she's crying? Her voice started to shake but it's still beautiful.

She sang a little more.

Do you remember when we were young?
When I was terrified, you were by my side
Now you're gone, I have nowhere to run
No place that I belong, left burned in my search for love  

She's lonely.

It feels like she was left alone.

My heart ached a little. Why was I getting affected? It was just a stupid song.

I've been thinking about all the mess that I made
I've been thinking of you and the things that I said
Never meant to lose you
Never meant to lose me  

Each phrase she delivers with such emotion it's as if, it's also breaking my heart.

Ge'ez, Yoongi. You're a hiphop artist.

Ghost in the wind, calling you to take me home
Ghost in the wind, crying, "Where do I belong?"  

She ended the song, then started sobbing softly.

Why do I feel like I wanted to touch her and tell her it's fine?

"Fuck."  I muttered to myself.

Why does she have to cry? And why does it hurt to see here cry anyways?

I can see from the corner of my eyes how she started wiping the tears away from her eyes.

She seems delicate. I wonder how she was able to immerse herself in the song.

After staring blankly in front of her, I saw her suddenly getting the Music sheet at the top of the piano.

My eyebrows furrowed.

She then starting playing slowly.

It was my song. The song I wrote for her.

Shit.

Before I realize, she started adding some other melody on it making it a little better.

Fuck, No. Not that song.

My inside started to boil and before I knew it, I shouted at her breaking her into her little trance.

  "What do you think are you doing?" 

I saw how she startled she had been. For a moment, I regret shouting at her.

She quickly stood up in front of the piano. "I'm sorry, I didn't know someone is here," she said as she bows down to apologize.  

I was able to make out her face before her air dropped and cover her face, her vision glued on the ground.

But then my catches the Music sheet still on the piano.

I angrily went and grabbed it. "Who told you to look at my things?" I can't help it but my voice still a little louder than usual.

I saw her flinched.

I watch as she clenched her hands on her chest, afraid. "Sorry. I'm sorry." her voice cracked and her body started trembling I almost wanted to touch her and ask her to calm down.

And then the boys came.

"Get out." I calmly told her but she didn't move.

"I said get out!" I screamed and she quickly runs to the door ignoring the calls of the boys.

Before she runs, I had a glimpse of her face. Great. You're fucked up Yoongi.

I suddenly felt so guilty.

I guess I need to apologize right?