Date gone wrong?

Jennie's POV

"Where are you now? Are you still far from here?" I heard Jisoo unnie asked for the nth time as I ran a little faster so I can reach home immediately.

And then I heard her cough. Her voice cracked and it's coming out as a whisper.

"I'm almost there," I said in a panic.

I was about to go home when Jisoo unnie had called me for help. She said she's not feeling well and she's having a hard time breathing.

I tried calling any of the boys but I can't reach them so here I am rushing my way to see her.

Her voice sounded so fragile and it scares me a little.

My hands reached up to the number of the floor that I was supposed to get up with but this stupid elevator seemed to be having fun on itself as it is not closing regardless of how much I tick the close button.

"Stupid elevators," I muttered. If my floor isn't so high up, I swear I would have run through the stairs.

After a while, the elevator moved and I was tapping my feet while I bite the tip of my fingers in anticipation.

"I hope she's fine." I talked to myself.

Once I reached the floor, I swear my eyes caught a pink hair passed the corner while hissing voices soon followed but I just shake the thought.

That wasn't Jimin, is he?

Before I can even open the door, I heard something crashing inside and my soul went out from my body thinking that something had happened to Jisoo unnie. 

I quickly grabbed the door handle and once the door opened, I was surprised to see a weird scene in front of me.

Hobi was on top on Jungkook, the two entangled in a string filled with, from what I can see, are paper cranes. Yoongi was on the floor while Jin was looking like a mess beside them.

"Yah, give me a second, don't move," Hobi asked while Jungkook continued on wiggling.

"Hyung, you're hitting my balls, fuck." Jungkook screamed while he squirms under his hyung.

"Shut up, you two, Jennie is almost here!" Jin hissed as he tries to help untangle the two.

What the hell was happening?

Apparently, nobody had noticed that I was already here.

"Fuck you, Hoseok, I told you to be careful with the paper cranes, I'm going to kick your ass, the both of you!" Yoongi screeched and I had to stop myself from laughing when I saw his hair, a paper was sticking on top and he looked so cute as he sits on the ground pulling something out of the two.

"Yah,  Jung Hoseok,  stop moving!" Jin screeched and I had to resist myself from laughing out loud when I saw the sticky note on his forehead.

"Ah, guys...." Namjoon whispered, as his eyes landed on me. I raised my eyebrows at him.

"What, Namjoon? I told you to stay on the lookout!" Yoongi hissed.

"About that,.." his voice frail as his eyes widen at the sight of me.

"You got to be kidding me." I heard Jisoo unnie and I turned to her direction as she looked at the weird people strangled on the floor.

Before I can even call them to get their attention, someone pushed open the door behind me and two individuals came rushing in, smiling like some lunatic, beautiful lunatics if I may add.

"Were you able to surprise her?"

"Did you record her reaction?"

Taehyung and Jimin said at the same time and the rest of the boys looked at our direction, their eyes wide and mouth hanging wide open.

This scene before was so cute I had wished I had open the camera on my phone to snap a photo.

"Hmmm, hi?" I greeted them as I raise my right hand. I bite the inside of my cheek to refrain myself from laughing.

The first person to recover was Jisoo unnie and she quickly runs my way and pulled me out of the room.

Everyone went in panic mode and I swear I saw Yoongi hitting the two guys entangled on the floor before the door finally closed leaving me and Jisoo unnie outside.

I looked at her questioningly.

"What was that?"

"Huh?" she looked startled and she started biting her fingernails.

"What were you guys doing on my unit? And I thought you were sick?" I started bombarding her a lot of questions and she just looked at me deadpanned.

"I am," she said and started fake coughing.

I crossed my arm on my chest and raised my eyebrows.

"Really?"

Her eyes avoided mine and before she can even answer, we heard a loud bang inside the room and my eyes went wide.

Something weirder must have happened because when I opened the door, I saw Namjoon and Taehyung now entangled along with Hoseok and Jungkook.

Before I knew it,  I was laughing my ass off and I had to sit down because I'm already crying.

"Yahhhhh!!!!!" Yoongi was going mental and Jimin was deadpanned standing on the side watching the commotion in front of him.

Seeing Yoongi screaming in anger, I understand why he stood frozen on the corner.

Yoongi looked at him, an agonizing look written all over his face.

"This was supposed to be a romantic surprise," he said sadly.

He was seated on the floor,  his shoulders down and I can make the annoyed expression on his face.

I looked around and noticed a few other strings with colorful paper cranes hanging on it.

Did he prepare all this?

My heart melted on the effort that he exerted.

Though things may have not gotten the way he wanted,  just the thought of him going to this extent makes my heart flutter. And for me, it is more than enough.

This is fucking amazing.

In a sweep, my feet rushed in his direction, crouching down to his level as my hand landed on his chin while I lift his face up.

Such beauty. I told to myself.

Fuck being the girl.

Before Yoongi can even ask a question, I closed my eyes as my lips landed on his.
It was quick as it came as a surprise not just for him but for everyone in the room.

Yoongi sat frozen,  his eyes wide.

Silence filled the room until Jin oppa broke the silence.

"Jungkook, why are you peeking,  you pabo."

My face flushed crimson red after I heard Jin oppa's voice.

Soon enough, Jisoo's squealing can be heard in the room while the rest of the boys still try to get off from the strings of paper cranes.

And here I am, seating in front of Yoongi who's mouth is still hanging wide open.

Soft chuckles escaped my lips.

"Min Yoongi has lost his cool,  does he?  So much for the swag master." I teased him before I gave him another peck on the lips and ran for my life while laughing.

This time,  I'm letting myself go with the flow.

Jennie,  you're no longer alone. I told myself and a smile showed across my face.

Coz now,  I have them. I have him.