Care

Yoongi's POV

"Calm down babe. She'll be fine." I watch Jin as he tries to calm down Jisoo who is obviously stressed as he paces back and forth in the living room.

So, apparently,  Jisoo came earlier to surprise us especially Jin. The thing is,  her arrival isn't really a surprise anymore because a lot of fans had tagged her to our sns account saying something about her getting into a fight.

Jin and Jungkook almost freaked out when they saw the posts.

I've never seen Jisoo looking so mad actually. She looks like she can kill someone this very instant. The boys and I were being careful enough not to get on her nerves.

Even Jungkook who normally toys with her decision to shut up. Only Jin can calm her down.

"I can't calm down okay? I saw what those girls did to her. I saw how she just curled up in a ball crying." she said as she sat down on the couch,  eventually breaking down.

My heart ached a little at what she said.

I then remember the girl sleeping inside her room.

"It's not your fault." Jin cooed her.

"It is. If I did not invite her out or asked her to remove her mask,  maybe those girls wouldn't see her. She looked so helpless earlier." she said almost crying.

"No. You did a great job of protecting her. Actually,  I never knew you could do that."

We all chuckle upon remembering the video we saw earlier. Jisoo was standing so scary in front of the three girls who were kneeling in front of her.

She was lecturing the three with all the securities behind her back. She looked badass.

"Shut up," she replied and she looked at us and we immediately stopped laughing.

"I'm more concerned about why she allowed those people to do that to her. And I'm guilty of showing her that I was a little upset about what happened."

Jin sigh.

After what happened. Jisoo had brought Jennie to the hospital and after getting her treated,  Jennie requested that she be sent home so she can rest.

I don't even know how or why but she was immediately discharged. Once they arrive,  Jennie had stayed inside her room and the last time that Jisoo had checked on her,  she was sleeping.

"Can't we do something about it?" V said helplessly. He was hugging Hobi who had cried earlier. He's such a pure soul.

"Sadly,  no. It's not our position to do anything. Honestly,  I believe it all depends on Jennie." Namjoom replied.

We all turned quiet.

He's right.

As always.

"Then what should we do?  Are we going to let these things continue?" Jimin broke the silence.

But nobody responded.

"You guys don't have to worry about me." our eyes snapped to the other direction when we heard her voice.

Standing on the corner was Jennie.

She's wearing shorts and a loose shirt,  her hair was falling loosely on her shoulders.

My eyes soften when I noticed the marks on her arms as well as her face.

How dare those girls to do this to her?

I suddenly got pissed of.

She walked towards us and I was startled a little when she sits next to me, her arms touching mine.