Realization

Yoongi's POV

"Hyung! Isn't that too much?" Hoseok asked as we try to hang the strings with multiple paper cranes across Jennie's room.

"Yahh, yah, Hoseok, be careful!" I screamed as Hobi almost fell from the chair he was standing with.

Good thing, Jin hyung was able to catch him in time.

"I swear to God, I will kill you Yoongi hyung if I get a scratch for trying to help you surprise your girlfriend." I laugh as Hoseok clutch his chest in panic after he almost fell on the ground.

"Shut up, Hobi. That's what, four feet? You won't die from that!"

Hoseok's eyes went wide at what Namjoon had said.

"Yah, you go up here and I'll push you," Hoseok exclaimed as he gagged exaggeratedly over what Namjoon had said.

"Stop that, will you? And you can't let Namjoon do that. He might end up breaking everything. I won't fold a thousand more cranes after this. I barely had any sleep." Jin muttered.

I laughed silently, thankful that he had friends to help him over.

So last night, after bang Pd has talked to me about Jennie, he made sure my intentions for her daughter were pure and true. Of course, I like her for real.

Now, the boys agreed to help me make set up Jennie's room for our date later. I haven't even told Jennie about but I am so damn excited.

I want her to have the best first date ever.

Last night after I saw her sleeping peacefully on the couch, I felt a tug in my heart after realizing that she must have barely gotten any sleep the past week because of what happened. I was glad to see that she was at least smiling when she was sleeping as if she was really happy.

I carried her back to her room and I had to stop the urge to stay and cuddle with her after she accidentally pulled me last night. I went home and went back in the morning to prepare her food.

The flowers and teddy bear that I've sent, she should have received it already.

A smiled crept at the corner of my lips after remembering that.

"Stop smiling like an idiot, Min Yoongi. You're taking too much of our time, I hope you remember to treat us next time, araso?" I was broke off from my trance after I heard what Jin hung had said.

"My back hurts from staying up late in helping you fold these paper cranes," Taehyung grunted. 

"What? I never asked you to help me in the first place." I told them. 

"But it's for Jennie." Jungkook pouted. " Just remembering the days how she's been sad because of us makes me feel guilty," he added and the other boys nodded in agreement. 

"It was hyung's fault!" Hobi pouted and I threw a paper crane on him.

 A yawn escaped my lips. I haven't had a good sleep since last night. 

I felt so happy and excited that I had to do these things for her.

"Hyung, you do realize that doing this means there's no turning back, right?" Jungkook asked as he tries to climb on the other side to fix the other string of paper cranes on his hands.

"Right, hyung, do you really like her that much?" Jimin asked.

They all looked at me silently, anticipating my answer.

"Hsssss" a weird sound escaped my lips, a habit I have whenever I am thinking deeply.

"Yoongi hyung, you can't do this if you're not sure. You're dead to Bang Pd, you should know that." Namjoon added.

Of course, I know that.

I have been thinking a lot from the first day I found out her secret.

Actually, I have been thinking since the day she told me that I was broken, the same way that she is.

The fact that she was able to see through me, that she was able to see how broken I seem to be made my heart flutter a little.

"Is it because she looked a lot like the girl in the picture? The one your wallet?" Jin stated and I knew the rest had been dying to ask the same question but was a little afraid of my reaction.

At first, I was initially pissed off because of what happened when we first met, and then I saw her face and she looked a lot like Ha Young, my childhood friend.

"It wasn't like that. You all knew what and who Ha-young is to me." I told them and they all nodded. 

"But you can't deny the fact that they look too much alike. And if you two end up together and Jennie finds out about her, she might get the wrong idea." Namjoon added.

I was thinking if I paid more attention to her because she looked a lot like her, or was it because I felt something weird within me when I heard her sing.

She was singing full of emotions. I admire how easily she felt lost within the music that she's making.

And from that, I knew it wasn't because I see Ha Young in her. I know because my heart beats like crazy every time I look into her eyes. I feel like my chest is about to burst every time I see her smile and my mind can't stop thinking about her, her voice always on my head.

I feel different with her and I'm not sure I don't want to lose her in my life. I can't lose someone dear in my life, not this time, not again.

I looked at them who are patiently waiting for my answer, "I want this. I want her." I muttered and they all smiled in understanding.

Or maybe I love her already.....