Bullied

Jennie's POV

We just went out of the hospital. I called my doctor and asked if the cast on my feet can be removed today instead of tomorrow and she said it should be fine, so Jisoo unnie accompanied me to it.

It's actually a good thing so we can freely go out without being troubled by my cast.

"Where are should we go?" I asked her.

"What do you want to eat anyway? One sec, do you want to remove your mask?" She worriedly looked at me. "I feel like you're uncomfortable right now," she added.

"Ahm, it's okay. I'm not used to going out without it or my cap."

She nodded in response. Perhaps understanding my situation. Besides, I'm not used to attracting attention. I am actually a little comfortable because a lot of people are staring at me mainly because of her.

I looked around and notice that a few people had been looking at our direction, mostly young ones. They probably noticed Jisoo unnie since her face had been plastered all over media for being Jungkook's sister and dating the oldest member of BTS.

I lowered my cap further, afraid to attract any more attention.

"Let's go." I flinched a little due to the sudden contact but I relaxed once I realized that it was her hands.

Jisoo unnie is really sweet. I feel like I found a sister.

We roam around the mall trying to see anything to buy but apparently, Jisoo unnie isn't someone who likes girly clothes.

"You know what? I can just take another set of clothes from Jin's closet. I don't need to buy anything. How about you?" she smiled at me.

"I'm all good."

I smiled back at her and I felt her hands clasped on mine. I must admit, I'm not used to this kind of skinship because I never really had friends.

"I'm famished. Let's go get something to eat sweetheart."

We entered a classy restaurant. Once seated, the waiter immediately went to get our order.

"What do you want?" she asked.

I looked at the menu and can't decide.

"I'd get whatever you order, unnie."

Once the waiter had gotten our order. Jisoo unnie looked at me.

"You sure you don't want to remove even your mask?" she asked a little worried.

I removed my mask. We've seated on a secluded area anyways.

"I'm sorry unnie. I'm not really comfortable showing my face outside."

"It's okay. I'm just worried you won't be able to breathe properly. There are too many people around. By the way, is your feet okay?" she asked.

"Yes. It's fine." I smiled at her. "Unnie, can I go to the restroom for a while?"

She nodded then she took out her phone.

I stood up from my seat and went straight to the restroom.

After doing my business, I went ahead and wash my face. I didn't notice the three people coming inside.

"I knew it. It was actually you." My eyes snapped to my right.

I felt my heart skipped a bit.

Standing in front of me are the three girls that made my school life a living hell.

Wow, I can't believe they're still together. I guess it is true when they say that birds with the same feathers, stay together.

I turned off the faucet and noticed that they moved a little closer to my direction.

"What are you doing?" I asked, a little afraid when I noticed that one of them had locked the door.

"Do you know what happened when you drop out of school? We were expelled!" one girl shouted at me. I can no longer remember their names.

After I decided to be homeschooled, I erased all of my memories of being trapped in a four-cornered room. There weren't any good memories to be remembered anyway. Everything about those moments has been painful.

I stepped back when I noticed how mad these girls looked like.

"I really hate you."

"Why didn't you die for real when we cut your wrist?"

I got a little scared. My heart started pounding really hard on my chest and my knees started shaking a little.

"And I was sure you were with Jisoo unnie earlier. What were you doing leeching yourself with someone so famous like her?"

My eyes went wide open. I almost forgot about Jisoo unnie. She might get worried.

"Please, let me go," I begged them.

"I don't think so." the girl who seemed like their leader slapped me real hard. My knees gave in and I fell on the ground.

"It hurts right?" I heard her laugh.

"Stop, please," I muttered, tears now streaming down my face.

And then she started kicking me while the other was hitting my face. I screamed in pain. My mind started to get on a mess and I can no longer hear what is happening.

Things that had happened to me in school started to flashback before me.

My body started to feel numb, small dots started to cover

Of course, nobody is going to help me. No one cares.

I felt my whole world crashing down on me.

I'm now back to being miserable.

Please, just one person...

I continue crying as my body received all the pain that they are giving. I didn't even notice when a soft pair of hands wrapped around me.

"Jennie, are you okay?" I looked up and saw the worried look on her eyes.

I had to move my eye muscle a lot to recognize the person in front of me. "Jisoo unnie." my voice hoarse.

"Why did you let them do this to you?" she looked worried yet upset at the same time.

Her eyes are teary.

Great. I made her upset.

She was brushing my hair out of my face when I felt my consciousness drifts away and soon, darkness had taken over me...