Weirdos and Balls

Jennie's POV

So I'm in front of the boy's unit contemplating if I should knock, use the key that Namjoon had given, or just retreat to my own unit.

Manager Song dropped me in the lobby saying something about attending a meeting so he can't accompany me towards the boy's unit.

I just agreed. He doesn't even know that he did me a little favor because I don't think I have the courage to face these boys anytime soon.

Still, on my crutches, I decided to turn my back and head back to my unit.

Yep. this would probably be the best. 

Besides, she's not yet really acquainted with the boys. Aside from knowing their names, she doesn't know anything else. Well, let's disregard the fact that they're some world-famous boyband, you know.

 My stepdad won't even know that I'm not with them anyways. We rarely talk nor see each other.  

Even if she can't see her reflection, she's pretty sure a blush or crimson red is now visible on her cheeks, when she remembered that someone might have seen her half-naked earlier. 

She remembers manager Song telling her that she's actually wearing Suga's hoodie. That basically means that he may be the one who actually found her.

Also, she has this weird feeling that he's also the one who caught her playing the piano on their unit.

She doesn't really remember how he looked like because she rarely look at the pictures hanging on the walls of the office but it's funny how they already had a few encounters but she still can't remember how he looks like.

Her heart dropped a little. I bet he's totally pissed off. 

I mean, he was mad for me intruding, plus, I'm sure I was a bother since he needed me to be sent to the hospital. She doesn't even know how she was brought in if he called an ambulance or what.

Then, this happened. She needs to stay in their unit because she needs help when originally, she should be helping them instead.

Yep. I'm totally a bother. Why am I so unlucky?

Before I can even reach my unit, their door shot open and six boys fell downwards, pilling up with each other like a pancake.

"Oh my God!" I almost screamed in panic.

Startled, I focus on them, my eyes started to show confusion.

"Ahm, Hello?" Namjoon awkwardly greeted still pancaked at the bottom of the human pile.

"We were waiting for you to come in." Hoseok shyly admitted his right hand awkwardly on his neck, the second pancake.

I watch them, dumbfound, as each of them slowly stands up occasionally cursing every time one hit the other.

"Fuck, V, No, that's my balls, you little shit."

"That's not me Namjoon hyung"

"Oh my God, sorry, I thought it's Kookie's balls... "

"Chim Chim, I swear to God if you don't stop hitting them balls, you won't be seeing the next daylight."

"Why were you trying to hit his balls anyways?" Jin added, still struggling to get up.

I chuckled at the scene before me.

"Omo!" 

I quickly checked and saw Jimin pointing at me, shocked look inevitable on his face. 

"You just smiled. Oh my god, Oh my God! oh yeah!" he cheerfully exclaimed, jumping up and down like he just won a Daesang award(I know they did so shut up)

"No shit Sherlock" Namjoon sarcastically said, "And why do you scream like a girl?" 

By now, they are all standing in front of me, the six of them, and I still can't stop smiling.

I don't know but I feel like I like these boys.

"Oh my God, my balls" I looked at Namjoon who's having a hard time standing properly.

"You might wanna go and check those balls." He looked at me in horror. "You know, just to make sure you still have two," I said while smiling.

"Fuck you Jimin!" he screamed then run inside his unit, probably, to check his balls if it's still in place,  while everybody else started laughing so hard.

"Namjoon, stop with the cursing!" I heard Jin said while he followed the poor leader.

I saw V, Jimin and Hoseok already lying flat, their stomach on the floor, dead laughing.

Then Jungkook came forward, smiling, "Let's come inside noona. Manager Song told us you'll be staying that's why we were waiting." 

I smiled at him and accepted the hand that he's offering while helping me with my crutches. I'm still not used to those. 

Once inside, I let my body fall freely on the cushion, while Jungkook put my crutches aside.

My eyes automatically scan my surroundings. The living room is a mess. I almost forgot that I just cleaned it earlier. Not even sure but my eyes seem to wander like it was looking for something or someone.

"If you're looking for Suga hyung, he's probably sleeping in his room," Jungkook said.

I quickly denied what he said, my arms waving in embarrassment. "No, of course not. Why - Ahmm, Yes, I mean, No! Why would I look for him?" I immediately said. 

Ge'ez. You really had to stutter? I said to myself.

I then noticed, Jungkook, Jimin, V, and Hoseok smiling meaningfully. 

"What?"

Jungkook sat beside me while the other three decided to roll on the floor, occasionally hitting each other.

Confirmed. They are indeed a bunch of weirdos.