Epilogue

Jennie's POV

"Please? Pretty please?" I cooed at Yoongi as we lay side by side on my bed.

He visited me on my unit which is basically just right across theirs.

I told him about me accompanying Jisoo unnie in the US in search of her friend Chaeyoung. Apparently, she runs away from home for some reason and her Mom asked for Jisoo unnie's help.

Anyways, we were supposed to meet each other months ago as Jisoo unnie wanted me to meet her friends but I was caught up with deadlines.

She told me that Chaeyoung is having a tough time right now and maybe I could also be of help. Not that I'm sure I could but I'm still excited to meet her.

Jisoo unnie had been gushing over her friends and somehow, I'm getting giddy about the fact that I will meet new friends, you know since all I see are the boys. And yeah, I've had enough of them and it's time I meet new people.

I was so excited actually. Jisoo unnie told me that Chaeyoung has a very beautiful voice.

It's high time I get to sing with someone else besides BTS's vocal line. Though the rap line often surprises me even more.

Personally, I love how Hobi oppa can make his rapping parts melodic to the point that I feel like he's singing the entire verse.

His lines in Let me know hit me the most every time.

A long sigh escaped my lips.

"It's our anniversary..." he whispered, cupping the right side of my cheek. He was pouting like a kid and he looks so adorable.

"Awwww, my baby..." I cooed as I turned my body towards him, my other hand pinching his adorable cheeks.

His eyes squinted at my action but I know it was his way of showing that he's liking it when I baby talk him sometimes.

I know he is upset. Until now, he still can't get over the fact that our very first official date when we get together had been ruined after he asked for help with his members.

Namjoon oppa had been telling me how Yoongi had been researching so he can give me the best anniversary gift which earned a smack from Jin oppa.

Jisoo unnie even scolded Namjoon when she heard him blabbering about it to me. She said that it was supposed to be a surprise.

But then, this happened and I don't have the heart to let Jisoo unnie go alone.

"Why can't she ask someone else? Why should it be you?" Yoongi started whining and I chuckled at his adorable gesture.

"Jisoo unnie is your best friend. Are you going to let her go alone?" I teased him and his brows furrowed.

Yoongi had been the closest to Jisoo unnie ever since and at first, I was jealous when I heard Jin oppa saying something about Yoongi having a crush on her but then I realized that it was just Jin oppa's petty jealousy because Yoongi was closer than him with Jisoo unnie before.

Jisoo unnie adores Yoongi so much and every time Jin oppa says about Yoongi having a crush on his girlfriend, Yoongi will just be shaking his head. Apparently, he had already been used to the couple fighting over about it. It doesn't affect him anymore.

One time, he asked me if I ever get jealous when Jin oppa kept on saying those words but I said no. It was funny actually and he laughed a little after realizing how even I don't get jealous but Jin oppa does.

"Why did I even ended up being her best friend? All I ever earned from it was Jin hyung's petty jealousy and her favors of taking my girlfriend away from me." he huffed and I moved forward and gave him a peck on the lips.

The original intention was for it to be quick, but the next thing I knew was him, pulling me by the neck, my body now towering his. His arms wrapped around my waist as our kiss deepened.

Shit.

My insides melted at the taste of his lips. They were soft yet needy and that's when I realized how much I fucking miss this man.

Yoongi, he was the potion needed for me to break out of my shell. He made me feel complete yet he himself completes the missing pieces within me.

I whimpered when I felt him biting my lower lip, and that's what it took for me to go and let my tongue do the honors by meeting his. A small smile escaped my lips when I heard a growl escaping his lips.

Yoongi had been so gentle and careful with me. He had never gone beyond kissing unless I allow him too. Maybe because he had seen me at my most fragile state or that because he knew it took me forever to trust someone that he let me decide on everything.

But for once, I did surrender and I will never regret that I surrendered myself to him.

Once our lips parted, a long sigh escaped his lips, his hooded eyes tell me he was trying his best to control himself right now though the huge bulge from below him seemed too eager and ready in my opinion.

I bite my lower lip, my eyes landing back to his lips.

"Kissing you like this makes it even harder to let you go with Jisoo. Can't you just go with me? I promise it will be fun baby," he whispered and the glint showing in his eyes tells me that he's actually thinking a different kind of fun.

Not that I'm complaining though. Let's face it, what's more fun than fucking this guy right here?

None. Na-da.

"You know I really need to go, babe. But you know what we need right now?" I asked him and he looked at me confused.

"What?"

"We need to finish this goddamn session that we have. Now shut the fuck up Yoongi and start kissing me," I told him and a huge grin form on his beautiful face.

"Baby, you don't even have to ask," he stated before pulling me back to his arms, our lips devouring each other, throwing the remaining self-control that we have.

I know I have work tomorrow but this will definitely be a long night.

But I won't even complain about it. Not a word.