Kissing

Jennie's POV

"Yah, if you made my daughter cry one more time,  I swear I will let Kuma run around and chase you."

I laugh as my dad scolds the boys who are now all sitting in the living room.

It looks so funny and cool at the same time.

If I had known that my dad is actually like this,  I should have invited people to our house before. My school life could have been different.

He looked so cool.

"But Bang Pd,  how come we never saw Jennie here before?  We always visit you these past few years.? Hobi asked.

"That's right. I never saw her even once."Taehyung added.

"I was here all this time." I shyly admitted.

"Huh?" the boys looked shocked.

I laughed at their reactions.

"Remember one time when Hobi oppa screamed about seeing a ghost upstairs?"

"Yah,  that was you?" he stood up pointing at me and I just nodded. "I almost peed on my pants when I thought a ghost had walked past the hallway!"

The boys started laughing.

"And that time Jimin got so scared after thinking some stranger or thief had entered the kitchen when you had a sleepover? That was me on my mask."

Jimin's mouth went wide open.

"I almost died of heart attack at that time!" Jimin clutched his chest as if remembering what happened.

"So,  that was probably you playing the piano upstairs every time?"

I looked at Yoongi after I heard him talk.

I smiled at him and nodded.

After what happened earlier, I feel so relieved.

"Woah!  This is too much to take in." Namjoon exclaimed as he stood up from his seat,  accidentally hitting the vase on the table.

"Oops." Namjoon muttered after the vase crashed on the floor.

"Yah,  Namjoon!"Jin oppa smacks Namjoon's arm.

The boys immediately stood up and bowed to my father who only shook his head in disbelief.

"I swear to God Namjoon, one of these days,  I will ask you to pay everything that you've broken." My father just smiled.

"Pd-nim" Namjoon scratched the back of his head.

It looked so cute. They seemed so afraid but my father just laughed.

Soon enough,  the boys started playing inside the house while my father already went up to his room.

The boys were having a lot of fun like how they used to whenever they are here so I decided to go out on the backyard.

"So you're actually a Bang?" I looked around after I heard Yoongi's voice from behind.

The boys were shocked after they found out that Bang PD was my father.

He stopped a few feet away from where I stand.

I hugged myself after I felt the coldness of the wind flew past before me.

Before I can even respond,  I felt a fabric landed on my shoulders.

I looked around and noticed that Yoongi had given me his jacket.