Meeting

Jennie's POV

The sound of the loud and continuous knocking on my door woke me up. What's with people always knocking on my door?

I grunt. Why can't I have a good sleep for Pete's sake?

I sat on my bed and throw my blanket on the side. I stood up and slowly made my way to the door, this time, wearing decent clothes. I shivered when I remembered how those guys looked shocked last time. I bet they were disgusted on how I look. 

Can't blame them actually. I'm never a person who takes time to make myself presentable to people. They won't notice me anyway, plus, I hate getting attention.

Realizing my mistakes from last time, I carefully checked who the person knocking first through the peephole. My feet automatically stepped backward when I realized that they were the boys on the other unit.

Why are they here?

I mentally scolded myself when I remember that I'm like their helper. I sighed.

I'm not really sure if I can handle this. I might scare the boys.

Of course, I know them. I'm Bang PD's adoptive child after all. Plus, I sometimes work in the office and their faces are all plastered on the walls. They are like, the pride of BigHit right now.

The knocking on the door stopped and I heard someone speak, "Yah, maybe she's out."

"Jungkook is right, Namjoon hyung. Let's go."

I took a deep breath. Let's get this over with.

My hands slowly went and twist the doorknob. I opened the door slightly, enough for my head to be visible.

The boys must have been startled as they stared at me with shocked faces.

"Hello," I said shyly. Again, my eyes glued on the floor.. My long gray hair covering some part of my face.

"Hi!" They shouted in unison.

I just nod in response.

"What's your name, by the way, dear?" My face blushed as Namjoon asked for my name.

I cleared my throat. "Hye- Ahhmm, my name is Jennie."

"Hi, Jennie! I'm Jimin. Nice to meet you." 

My eyes searched for the person who greeted me and saw a guy with pink hair smiling at me.

"I'm Jungkook. Are you my noona?" 

"I'm Taehyung Oppa!"

"Aniyo. You're not her Oppa. I am!" Jin argued.

"Hi Jennie. I'm your Hopeuu."

They were all waving at me.

"Ah, ne." I said then looked at their shoes.

Great. What a good way to show them how creepy you are. I said to myself.

"Ah, do you need anything?" I asked them, this time, I tried my best to look at them, smiling awkwardly.

"Ow, yes!" Namjoon replied. "We're going out. We just want to ask if you can cook for us later, that is if you know how to cook?"

"I do."

"Great. We'll be back after four hours or so. Here's your key by the way" I accepted the key that he gave.

"Okay. Thanks"

"Bye Jennie!"

"Bye Miss Jennie!"

"See you later!"