Chapter 5

I walked around the base humming a song from the seventies my mom always would sing to me and my sisters as children. Before we were torn apart.

I saw Robin and Garfield.

"Hey Zo," Robin Said.

"Hey Rob," I said.

"So has your And Nightwing's date last night?" He smiled deviously.

"We had a great time last night, Gotham is such an interesting city. He gave me the tour of it." I said as we walked back to the main room.

"Hey is that the alien language?" Beast boy asked.

"The Krolotean, yes," Nightwing Said.

"Are you getting anything? Cause to me it looks like a bunch of squiggles." I said.

"Said the sorceress." Nightwing Said and I smiled.

"Wait," I exclaimed.

There was a huge amount of energy that was seeping into this room.

"Does anyone else feel that?" I asked.

"Feel what?" Robin asked.

"Unknown Energy anomaly detected," the computer said.

A burst of light came from no where and a small craft appeared in the room.

I drew my bow and aimed at what appeared as the door of the craft. We stood ready as the door opened and a boy popped out and yelled,

"Tada!" He held his arms out like this was a performance.

"Intruder alert, intruder alert," the computer alerted.

"Computer lock down cave," Nightwing Said.

"Well I guess we know that energy impulse was," beast boy said.

As I released my arrow, and he dodged it at the speed that only a speedster could. He appeared behind me. "Hey it's Zodiac without Tattoos, totally Crash." He zipped behind Nightwing, Robin and Beastboy.

"Hey is Blue Beatle here too?" He asked.

"You know what I'll find out for myself," he said as he ran out of the room.

"Who was that?" I demanded.

"Do you have tattoos?" Beastboy asked.

"No and I don't plan on it." I said.

"Take him down now," Nightwing commanded.

Beast boy turned into a cheetah and we ran after him. I pulled an arrow out of my quiver and held it ready to fire.

Robin and I chased him into the kitchen and I stood ready to fire my arrow as Robin went to hit him with his staff. He dodged the staff and my arrow.

"What was that?" I yelled.

"I don't know lets get him." I got another arrow ready.

We ran back into the main room and Nightwing was putting cuffs on the Intruder.

"Now that was totally Crash," he said.

"For you maybe, but I'm totally feeling the mode." He said.

"So your a tourist from the future?" Robin asked.

"Why so surprised? Have to meet you at Comic con in my era." He Said.

"Look look look guys we should all be friends, I'm one of you. Part of the heroic legacy. My name is Bart Allen, grandson of Barry Allen, the Flash." Bart said.