Chapter 25

-two weeks later-
-four days till the wedding-

"So Dick has his Bachelor party tonight, are you going to crash it?" Artemis asked.

"Do you want to?" I asked.

"If you want too." M'gann said.

"That sounds fun." Arty said.

I took out my phone and texted Jason. "They're going to a disco themed Nightclub in Gotham." I said.

"Did I hear that you're going to crash Dick's bachelor party?" Dinah asked as she came out of my bedroom.

"We are," I smiled.

Jason texted me the name of the club. "Wait I know the owners." I said.

I called My old bandmate, "hey Joey it's Maria. You remember my fiancé Dick right?"

"Ya he's having. His bachelor party at my club tonight." He said.

"I know. My friends and I were wanting to crash it. Is that alright?" I asked.

"I'll even let you sing." He said.

"Thank you so much." I said.

"Anytime." He said. I hung up.

"Plans a go." I said.

"Come on let's get dressed." Artemis said.

I put on white sequenced bell bottoms with across the chest top if you'd call it that. I mean all it covered was my boobs. I got my boots.

 "They'll know it's us as soon as we step on stage

"They'll know it's us as soon as we step on stage." Artemis said.

"That's what wigs are for. Man it's like you've never been undercover." I said as I gave her a straight black wig.

I twisted her hair into little circles and pinned them in place and then put a wig cap on her and then put the wing on. I pinned it in place and then let Artemis do her makeup.

I styled my blonde wig in a Farrah Fawcett due. I put it on and then did my makeup. Artemis and I both contoured our faces to make them look different. M'gann has morphed to fit the look. We actually looked like a girls band from the 70s.

"You look good as a blonde." M'gann said as I got up.

"So do you." I said. Dinah laughed at us.

We went to the roof of the Daily Planet and zetaed to Gotham. There was a Zeta tube near the club so we walked there. The guys were already there. So we didn't have to worry about them spotting us while we walked to the side door.

Joey let us in. "All the gear is set up. Your friends have had a few drinks. I gave them a few on the house." He said.

"Thanks." I Said as we walked to the stage. We went out on stage and took our places.

"I have no idea what I'm doing." Artemis thought.

"You'll do fine just back me up on vocals." I thought. I went to the band.

"Lay all your love on me by ABBA." I said. The nodded and I went back to the mic.

"We heard that it's someone's bachelor party tonight. His last night of freedom before the ole ball and chain tied him down." I said in a different voice.

I heard Jason yell. I turned away and laughed. Artemis smiled at me.

"Don't blow our cover." she thought. I smiled at her.

"This is for the lucky young man, who'll never see a club again." I Said.

"I wasn't jealous before we met
Now every woman I see is a potential threat
And I'm possessive, it isn't nice
You've heard me saying that smoking was my only vice
But now it isn't true
Now everything is new
And all I've learned has overturned
I beg of you

Don't go wasting your emotion
Lay all your love on me

It was like shooting a sitting duck
A little smalltalk, a smile and baby I was stuck
I still don't know what you've done with me
A grown-up woman should never fall so easily
I feel a kind of fear
When I don't have you near
Unsatisfied, I skip my pride
I beg you dear

Don't go wasting your emotion
Lay all your love on me
Don't go sharing your devotion
Lay all your love on me

I've had a few little love affairs
They didn't last very long and they've been pretty scarce
I used to think I was sensible
It makes the truth even more incomprehensible
'Cause everything is new
And everything is you
And all I've learned has overturned
What can I do

Don't go wasting your emotion
Lay all your love on me
Don't go sharing your devotion
Lay all your love on me

Don't go wasting your emotion
Lay all your love on me
Don't go sharing your devotion
Lay all your love on me
Don't go wasting your emotion
Lay all your love on me." I sang.

I heard Dick yell. It took a lot from laughing. We sang Super trooper and a few more of Dick's favorite ABBA songs.

We went off stage and Artemis and I took our wigs off. We went into the crowd and wove through till we found our bachelor party.

"Maria!" I head Dick call. He appeared in front of me. "What are you doing here?" He asked.

"I came to surprise you." I said.

He hugged me and gave me a kiss. "Dick your getting married in two days. Stop kissing the singer." Roy said.

Dick stopped the kiss and we turned towards them. "It's Maria. She's crashed our party." Dick Said.

"M'gann and Artemis helped." I Said.

"You did a wonderful Job singing." He said.

"You have to go, you can't be here." Jason said.

"Was Jason Put in charge of planning this party?" I asked.

"He was," Dick said. He kissed my head.

We stayed for a while before we left and went back to Metropolis.

__________________________
A/n: Happy new year,
-Zodiac