Chapter 7

Maria pov
"Alright Lex corps and the Reach have a farms called Lexcoprs Farms in Smallville. We want you to investigate the team. Robin you will be leading the team." Dick said.

"What me?" He asked shocked.

"You'll be fine kid." I said.

"You will get further details once you arrive. Robin your teammates will be Blue Beatle, Arsenal, Impulse and Zodiac. Connor, Garth and Malcom will also be joining you and staying at your base of operations in Smallville." Dick Said.

"Why am I going?" I asked.

"LexCorpse Farms is offering tours to the public. You all plus a couple civilians. One will know who you are. And Zodiac your mission is to make sure he gets out safely. And be back up in case needed." Dick Said.

"Alright then." I said.

We went and changed into civilian cloths. "It's gonna be so good to see Martha and Jonathan again." Connor said.

"What's their last name?" I asked.

"Kent," he said.

"I know them, they took me in for a couple months while I was on my own." I said.

"Really?" Nightwing said.

"Yes, they always said I was welcome back. It's been almost four years since I was there." I said.

"Well then we will be having a lot of fun with the Kents." Connor said.

"Be safe," Nightwing said then kissed my cheek.

"I will," I said.

"Keep them in line." Nightwing said.

"I'll try," I smiled.

I boarded the bioship and took my seat. All the guys were staring at me.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing," Bart said as he turned forward.

Once we were in the air, Rory started talking to me.

"So Ollie adopted you?"

"Ya," I Said.

"How's Thea?" He asked.

"She's good," I said. We all sat in awkward silence for the rest of the ride.

We got to the farm and Connor parked the bioship in a barn. The guys filed out. Connor noticed my uneasiness.

"Hey what's bothering you?" He asked.

"I haven't been here in four years. It feels like I'm returning home after a long time." I said.

"I'm sure they'll welcome you with open arms." Connor put his arm around me. I put my hold up and we left the bioship.

Jonathan and Martha were headed our way from the house. I tended up.

"Relax," Connor Said.

"Hey," Connor jogged to great his adopted parents.

The rest of the team walked toward them.

"It's so good to have you back home." Martha said as she hugged Connor.

Tim cleared his throat getting their attention. "The team would like to thank you for helping us with our mission." Tim said.

"Not a problem, anything to use as an excuse to see one of our boys." Jonathan said.

"Even if it's a face you haven't seen in forever?" I asked as I reached for my hood.

I took my hood off and Martha gasped. She came and hugged me.