Chapter : 34

Here are the designs for Marie and Night, if you want the designs of any other main character without a design and one that hasn't been shown, them please tell me

Dark's POV

Nightmare slowly approached the boys and glares at them all, which was intimidating yes, but due to her being shorter then them they started to snicker

"What are you gonna do shorty? Sit on my face?" One of the idiots said , I heard Marie growl next to me at their comment....but to my surprise, Nightmare didn't react, she just smiled as they continued to laugh.

Well until she turned into Basilisk .

Their eyes went wide with shock and sudden fear as they now looked up at her. The Basilisk was a huge snake with huge sharp teeth that could inflict dangerous venom onto you .

"Not so cute now am I?" She said , a huge creepy smile on her face . They were practically shaking now , all huddled together which was perfect for Nightmare.

She wrapped her tail around them and flung them up in the air, and then in a quick flash , turned into a Phoenix and flew up to them, grabbing them with her fiery talons and then soared down at a mighty speed and somehow landing on the ground gracefully as their faces scraped across the harsh ground. Once happy with the revenge, she turned into her original self and proceeded to walk back to where she was in the line.

"Now that you pricks have learnt your lesson, get back in line..NOW!" They hurried to their feet and scurried back to line , only to have people laugh at them since the back of their trousers were burnt, showing off their asses. Heck even I let out a snort at that .

"Oh she's already in my good books" Marie said, after being pissed off, she now seemed happy that the boys got what they deserved.

{*Time skip salutes to you *}

After a long afternoon of learning the basic marches , important marches for battles and whatever fucking other march we learned, let's just say everyone's legs hurt by now .

"Oh god my legs feel as if their on fire" Virus said , laying down just outside the bunk house. Die and Hito's came to join him as me and Marie sat by them

"God I've got more sweat than someone who lives in the dessert " Hito said , fanning his face . You may not have expected it, but non-stop marching from lunch to dinner time can take a whole lot out of you.

"It's not sweat, it's just your fat crying " I say, earning a few chuckles from the group

"Oh look there she is! " Marie stood up as she saw a very tired Night walk to her bunk , not looking to happy as she saw her roommates

"I'm gonna go see if she wants to talk, I'll be right back" Ana , despite still being tired and sweaty, jogged over to Night.

"I reckon they'll hit it off" Die said , looking up

"Oh shut it you, you think everyone could be with everyone " Virus said , looking at his friend

"Hey! I do not!" Die protested , causing Virus to laugh.

"Well whatever they'll turn out to be , let's just hope it's good "

Some things turn out great for others......but for some........it's a little different.....