Chapter : 49

As the years went on and everyone and everything grew and lived on ,Dark never seemed to show signs of changing back to his old self as his mother and those around him had hoped so desperately...but alas , it never happened...

Dark's friends which had been left here as he went off to share an amazing experience...drifted away from him , and went to live on their lives

His family had also drifted from him , and when he moved out , leaving his poor mother alone , her family and friends would visit her , keep her company when she needed it , she ended up getting some dogs in  the end , those made her happy, and kept her poor elderly soul company

But....even though nearly all of Dark's loved ones seemed to have drifted away, like a boat on the vast ocean.....there was one....one demon who no matter what , sticked with his friend even when he was horrible and clearly showed no interest in hanging with him anymore....and that demon.....................................was Anti

Even after everything, somehow this demon male never seemed to stop being positive, he'd keep on prevailing to bring back that part of Dark , that part of Dark that was so nice and kind , that part of Dark that would support anyone he cared for through thick and thin , the part of Dark that was determined, even when people told him he couldn't he did it , and he did it with pride that was utterly inspirational!!

.......The part of Dark....in which he loved........the part of Dark which he lost... but even after that the demon kept on going , his beliefs never seemed to end for his best friend, even when hundreds  of others told him that it wasn't possible, that it was hopeless...some said that Anti only did this since he couldn't deal with the horror of loosing his best friend, which he's known for years, he'll his whole life! Ever since he was a child the two grew as a pair , and helped each other ...

And part of it......was true, but Anti didn't let that distract him from trying his absolute best to bring back his friend... he had full hope in Dark , and had full hope he could go back to being  his wonderful old self !

....Until one sorrowful day..... when everything changed for the absolute worse.........