Chapter :44

| Hallelujah! Story stuff!!|

3rd person POV

It had been two years since Dark had joined up to train to become a soldier, and it has been a roller coaster of emotions

He's been happy, sad, mad , excited, exhausted, motivated and overwhelmed all in different times of those two years, and if there was a rank of who was the best , Dark would be near the top , but not at the top exactly.

This unfortunately bothered Dark , since all the commanders who had trained his father had said he was one of the best , and knowing that he wasn't, made him grow angry with himself.

He needed to be lie his father , he'd do anything to be like him...

And he means ..ANYTHING ...

Recently, a new trainee had come in from an unknown place ,he was quite strange , not only in how he looked , but also in how he acted. His hair was long and blood red , and it almost seemed to move in its own , his horns were grey , and he had two small ones poking out from the top of his head and two larger and more curled ones in the side of his head ,his pupils were the same kind of red , but they seemed to stare into your soul no matter where he was looking, he was quite tanned and his skin seemed be be covered in weird patterns .

But the weirdest part about him was one of his hands , he didn't have a proper hand, he had the bones of his hand ,yet it didn't look as if his hand were cut or burned off at all since his wrist was perfectly fine . It was as if he never had it in the first place

The way he acted matched his strange appearance, he never spoke even when spoken to , and you may be thinking

'Oh maybe he's a mute ' but he isn't, since he does talk , but not normally, and I don't mean in a different language, it's as if he's talking some sort of ancient language that people in tribes chanted as they summoned their god , and he wouldn't say this to other people, but to himself.

Sometimes he'd touch people's palms with one of the fingers of his skeleton hand and then walks away. And one of  the weirdest things ever...is when he was told to show off his power, he didn't do anything, he didn't even seem to show any capability of having a power at all ....which is impossible for a demon not to be born without one , yes it may come late

For example some are born with their powers, some are granted their powers as toddlers, or at some other time , the latest record of a demon getting their power is at the age of fifteen , but this man was nineteen....

Now you might be wondering why I haven't told you this persons name....well he doesn't have one, or at least he hasn't told us it , but his form that you are supposed to sign to sign up for training had no name or where he came from or even what demon type he was!

So the other trainees had nicknamed him....

Consequence .....

Since ..After all ....,you can't escape the consequences......