Part 10

Elison led the trembling young man out of the bathroom. That had gone better and worse than he had thought it was going to go, Elison mused darkly. Jaspar hadn't gone into a panic attack per-se, but he had gone into a tantrum worthy of any two-year-old child. Except Jaspar had a very good reason to act in such a way and Elison was not going to deny that fact. He was also not going to let the boy walk over him just because of what had happened. He could be sympathetic but if it was his job to keep the boy safe, he wasn't going to let the boy act out.

The boy was subdued now and blissfully unaware of just what he had been putting Elison through during the bath. His demon had been almost too happy to see the vulnerable body again, this time, cleaned of blood and looking ripe and healthy. Jaspar had a lovely figure with a lovely bubble butt and a trim waist. His skin was smooth but admittedly currently littered with bruises and scrapes from the trials he had been through over the past day.

His demon was purring deeply, whispering to have a feel at the tender flesh. At twenty-one, even not a virgin, Jaspar was ripe for the taking. A potential lover and a pretty one at that. The disability made him strangely more attractive to the demon. He was weak and vulnerable, perfect demon feed. Luckily for Elison, he actually had strong control of his demon and his demon wasn't the sort to go berserk over some nice piece of arse. A bit horny but not especially dangerous or forceful. The awkward boner was annoying though.

When Jaspar had his freak out, Elison had done everything possible to make sure his hard on didn't rub against the boy. That would not have helped the situation at all, instead, he had focused on keeping his voice even and calm.

The boy had calmed and Elison pulled him up to his feet. He looked adorable in the flurry robe which had been on the back of the door. It was white and tasteful, suggesting like the borrowed clothes originally, it was Justice's. Leo's clothes tended to be a bit more exotic in nature.

When they past Justice's door was wide open, letting Elison see into the room. The room was half the size of the master room and was the same green, but unlike the room, there were more personal touches to the room. Notably, artwork on the walls and a desk covered in small trinkets. There was a wardrobe, one of the doors open to reveal clothes neatly hung up. There was also a handrail running along the side of the room, and a toolbox next to the bed. A toolbox Elison knew had tools to fix Justice's leg if it needed adjusting.

The young man himself was collapsed on his bed fast asleep again on top of the blankets. Unlike the master room, the bed was a single. Not a small single but definitely a single. Elison paused, looking over at the exhausted looking man, noticing Justice still had his leg on.

"One moment," he murmured lowly to Jaspar. "Justice has fallen to sleep with his leg on, I'm just going to tuck him in and then we'll go back to the room," he promised, tugging Jaspar into the room and sitting him on a chair in the room. Jaspar sat silently, several emotions fluttering over his face but he seemed to take the decision to remain silent.

Happy Jaspar was going to say quiet and in one place, Elison moved over to Justice and shook his shoulder gently. Justice groaned but didn't wake, curling in on himself more. Sighing Elison gave a fond half smile at the young man in exasperation. This was not the first time he had to help the man out of his leg, but this would be the first time while the man was fast asleep. He couldn't leave the man in this leg, though, it would rub and possibly cause blood blisters which could be dangerous for him.

Luckily Justice was wearing shorts to sleep in, making it easier for Elison to look over the buckles and straps which attached the prosthetic to what was left of his leg. He undid them slowly and pulled the leg free, placing it in its holder by the side of the bed. The skin was a little red but nothing some skin crème wouldn't fix. He shifted Justice further onto the small single bed and threw a blanket over him. Justice murmured something in his sleep but remained deeply under.