Part 51

Jasper moaned softly as he woke up. Kisses being pressed to the back of his neck and down his spine. He shifted to give Elison more room, enjoying the feel of the man's large hands on his skin. In the days since Jasper had given into his carnal urges and slept with Elison he had discovered many things about the man's tastes in bed. The demon had a romantic streak and enjoyed teasing Jasper. He also was very hot. His skin always seemed to be at an almost scalding temperature while they were joined, and Jasper loved every second of it.

"Come on sweetheart," Elison purred, the rumble moving through Jasper and distinctly to one area of his body. "No time for playing this morning. It's cleaning day."

"Can't it wait another few moments?" Jasper pouted, arching up and pressing his bottom up against Elison teasingly, the demon's hands holding his hips.

"Oh I wish it could," Elison groaned, "But John wants us up and about. Leo and Justice has cleared everyone out and breakfast is waiting for us."

"What time is it?" Jasper frowned at that information.

"10 am," Elison murmured, letting go of Jasper. Leaving a distinctly cold feeling behind as his warmth left Jasper feeling unsatisfied. "We slept in. We need to go help clean," Elison said sheepishly, by the sounds of movement getting dressed.

"No, you need to go help clean. I need to sit still and not do anything," Jasper sighed, his boner gone. "If John's rearranging the building then why do we need to clean?" He asked darkly, turning over and sitting up unhappily.

"Because otherwise, we'd have to clean the new layout instead. Easier to clean while it's small," Elison reasoned sounding amused. "Come on. Up you get," He ordered, hands grabbing Jaspers hand and pulling him up out of the bed.

Jasper grumbled but let Elison dress him reluctantly. Sneaking kisses as Elison was pressed close. The final thing which Elison put on him was his watch, and somehow that felt like the most imitate part of it all. How Elison's nails felt scraping on the skin of his wrist as he put it on. It felt heavy somehow, but Jaspar knew it wasn't. It was the weight of something far more sinister that he was feeling.

"You let him get away and there are consequences for that," Calder murmured, cleaning his pistol. "You were his keeper and now you must pay the price. It is not acceptable to run away from those who own you. Any last words?"

"I was loyal!" Elison snarled.

"You were. I'm sorry you failed such an important duty," Calder said almost sadly before placing the gun between Elison's eyes and shooting. "Goodbye." Elison's body collapsed to the ground with a heavy thunk. "I know you can see this Jaspar," Calder hummed. "You have until the 12th to return, or you can simply not run at all and this will not have to happen. Your decision."

The scene shifted to the forest on fire and a monster on the ground as Maria bled out. The car exploding behind them and the monster shielding the injured warden. The other warden, Tim was passed out on the floor to the side. The monster looked up at him with green eyes and reached towards him but couldn't catch him.

"You will come with me," the monster thundered, the voice familiar but too distorted for Jaspar to pick out. The smoke surrounding them was almost too thick for Jaspar to breathe for a moment. "You will come with me or I will make your life hell."

"Come on, can't leave them waiting," Jasper said tiredly as he pulled himself from the visions which had been cycling in his mind since he had first seen them. He was no longer truly sure if he was having those two scenes repeating in the veil or if it was just his mind showing them to him over and over again. It was almost maddening. They had shifted and expanded since the original visions and Jaspar did not know if the new parts were real or his imagination. Either way, he had a choice to make and one to make fast.