Part 50

"Go rest, Jaspar," John said calmly, rubbing Jaspar's back. "Say goodbye to Nathan," he added ominously. The room seemed deathly quiet at that announcement. Everyone understanding what John was implying in that statement.

Jaspar nodded understanding the implication too. He wasn't going to see Nathan again for a long time if ever. A dark ill feeling sunk in his stomach. He had saved Nathan only to deliver him to a far more dangerous being. A dangerous being whose hand was moving to grip on his shoulder almost painfully as he failed to obey John's commands immediately. "Goodbye Nathan," he murmured, standing up of the barstool he had been sitting on.

"Bye?" Nathan replied, his voice almost shaking with nervousness. The teenager was not stupid. He knew he was in danger.

Elison took Jaspar's other shoulder and steered him away from the bar. Jaspar walked up the stairs and to their room quietly. He sat on the bed and curled up slightly. This world was dangerous. It was dangerous and unforgiving. No good deed went unpunished and Jaspar had saved Nathan from being burned alive so he could be enslaved like many other young men and women with no one to help or save them. John was not unkind to Jaspar but Jaspar knew he was a special case. How he was with most unfortunate souls was likely very different.

"Jaspar?" Elison murmured, shutting the door behind him.

Something clicked in Jaspar's mind. Elison was his only ally here. His captor and his guard but also someone who was willing to go chasing around the city looking for a poor soul who had a fate he didn't deserve. Jaspar uncurled and stood up, walking towards where Elison's voice was coming from slowly, his hand out in front of him to find where Elison was.

Elison caught his hand and drew him close. Their body pressed up against each other with Jaspar's forehead resting against Elison's collarbone. Slowly he reached up and found Elison's face, cupping Elison's cheek and letting his thumb rub against Elison's lips.

"Jaspar?" Elison said sounding confused but from the bump against Jaspar's groin not unaffected by his actions. Jaspar pushed up and kissed the demon, finding his lips and kissing him deeply. Elison was frozen for a moment before he kissed back, arms wrapping around Jaspar and cupping his butt. Elison was not an angel, he wasn't really good at all but he wasn't completely evil either. A strange neutral in a world where being good was almost impossible.

"Thank you," Jaspar whispered as he parted their lips, his hand holding on to Elison's shoulder.

"I didn't find him in time," Elison replied with a distinct air of unhappiness about this face. Whether out of a desire to save Nathan or a desire to be able to hunt something down, Jaspar wasn't sure. He wasn't naive enough to think it was all an act of kindness. Still, Elison had gone and looked. There was some kindness in him.

"You tried. You didn't just sit back and let it happen. You tried," Jasper said firmly, kissing Elison again firmly, pushing Elison up against the door and rubbing their hips together.

"I... I'm not so heartless as to let a teenager die like that," Elison said gruffly, taking the grinding as permission to grope more. His hand sliding under Jasper's boxers and squeezing at the soft flesh.

"I'm glad," Jasper smiled up at Elison, arching his back slightly to give Eliso a better grip.

"Are you sure about this?" Elison asked his voice dark with need. Jaspar let one of his hands move down and into the front of Elison's sleeping pants. Jaspar moaned as he felt the size of Elison's penis. He was sure it just felt bigger because he couldn't see it but it made his knees feel slightly weak and his body felt on fire. He needed this. Jaspar wasn't entirely sure why he did, but suddenly all his could focus on was getting Elison to fuck him. Justice had said to enjoy himself.