Part 41

Elison carried the human up the stairs. The boy was innocent and it was a sad thing when innocent little things ended up in the underbelly of the city. He wasn't in the slave trade at least but the way John was looking at him suggested the fae wanted Nathan in his harem of boys. Nathan was lucky he wasn't eighteen yet. Another sign John wanted him was that he hadn't protested Elison putting him upstairs. John wanted Nathan safe and sound.

Jaspar came out of the bathroom, still wearing what he had gone to bed in the previous night, some boxer shorts and a too big navy t-shirt which was actually Elison's. Elison liked to dress Jaspar up in his own clothes as much as possible to get Elison's scent over Jaspar and keep the more dodgy members of the bar away from him.

"Eli?" Jaspar commented, tilting his head, his bangs moving over his face as he did so. "Are you carrying something?" he asked frowning, apparently able to tell from Elison's footsteps he was heavier than normal.

"Nathan. But before that, you're not dressed yet? Just what have you been doing?" Elison asked, lifting an eyebrow even though Jaspar wouldn't see it. He had left Jaspar to get dressed almost half an hour beforehand, having left clothes for him on the bed.

"Ah, just taking care of some business," Jaspar blushed lightly, rubbing his knees together.

"Business?" Elison frowned before sniffing the air around the blushing man. "You had a wank?" he said bluntly unimpressed. "In the bathroom?"

"Would you rather I do it in our bed?" Jaspar asked dryly, tilting his hips slightly and giving Elison want would have been a look if he had eyes.

Jaspar did a lot of that, Elison mused, body language was ingrained even if a person lost one of their limbs. Which was when the words actually clicked in. He froze before pushing past Jaspar to put Nathan on the bed. Tucking him in on the side where Jaspar's clothes weren't laid out.

"Eli?" Jaspar said intentively, walking into the room, the t-shirt falling off his shoulder as he did so.

"Don't joke about that," Elison grumbled, glad Jaspar couldn't see his cheeks were bright red. He was not sure how he would react if he came into the room and realised that Jaspar had been masturbating in their bed. Or worst, walked in to see Jaspar in the act. Elison looked at Jaspar again as Jaspar took the too big t-shirt off and shouldered into the top Elison had left out for him.

He kind of wanted to see that again actually. It was just a shame Elison wasn't entirely sure he could hold back from molesting the man. Elison may have had a few dreams of caressing Jaspar's skin and making him moan in pleasure. Especially after the show, Jaspar had put on days beforehand. Jaspar was getting under his skin in more ways than one.

"I wasn't joking," Jaspar said dryly. "It would be nice not to have to go to the bathroom in order to get some pleasure but oh well," he shrugged, buttoning up the shirt.

Elison let out a growl and moved over to him, spinning him around and pinning him to the wall of the room with a loud thump. Nathan still thankfully fast asleep on the bed. Elison pinned Jaspar's wrists above his head and split the younger man's bare legs with one of his thighs. "If you want pleasure, I can give you that," Elison promised, his demon in control at that moment. "I can make you explode with pleasure, but Jaspar? Are you really ready for what that would mean I wonder?" he breathed, biting Jaspar's earlobe, rubbing his knee against Jaspar's groin.

Instead of whimpering like Elison had hoped, Jaspar had chuckled instead. There was a hint of fear in his scent but not in his stance or voice. "I'm not sure you're ready for what that would mean. I'm not a sub, Eli. I thought I had made that clear last time," he commented with a smirk on his lips, rubbing back slightly not about to back down from a challenge it seemed.