Chapter.3

--Riley's P.O.V.--

I woke up to the sound that I hate the most.As I squinted my eyes to dismiss my alarm on my phone."Get your ass up," my mom yelled from the kitchen."Ugghh shut uupp," I said under my breath."Ew my breath stank" I said out loud in disgust as I was pulling the covers away from me.I did my typical routine in the morning.I get up, brush my teeth, brush my hair,and put some stupid clothes on.

Today I put on a nike shirt with jeans and some nike shoes.Today was Monday so Im extra moody.I walk in the kitchen and I smell burned bread and some fresh scrambled eggs.

My mom served me my food and I look in confusion as in 'why was my bread black?'."What?Whats wrong?" my mom said as she went to wash her hands."Um mom,why do you always burn the bread?" I said in a mad tone kind of."Do I really?".

"yes" I said to her as I was practically waving the 2 burned bread in the air."Oh, c'mon it's not that bad.Just eat it,Riley" she said in disbelief."Im just gonna eat in the car on the way there" I said as i grabbed my bag and whip it around my shoulder."You better because I didn't just spend my fucking money for you to throw it away," My mom said.She was always like this since I was born, Im used to it though."I will mom.Just chill out" I said to her as I was turning off the kitchen light.

10 minutes has pasted and I already finished my burned egg sandwich.When I told my mom that I was in chicks AND dicks she was kind of shook, I guess I would say.Im kind of insecure and Im just kind of glad that my mom pushes me around telling me "awe Riley you're so beautiful" and shit like that.

"So Riley, do you have a boyfriend oorr girlfriend?" she said as she drove over the train tracks."You better not!You not suppose to have one until your twenty-five,"My mom said as she stoped at a red light.Little did my mom know that I have dated some guys and girls when I was in like elementary and middle school.

"So do you,Riley?" She said knocking down my thoughts away."Nope, I dont." I said as she looked at me in disbelief."What?I dont have one.Plus Im not even interested in relationships at all" I said getting a little heated at her not believing me."Hm.So have you had sex?" I looked at her like 'bitch if you dont stop talking imma push you out this car' look.

"Oh my god,mom.No! Im a freaking happy virgin,ok?" I said getting REALLY impatient."Don't raise your god damn voice at me!" I just went on instagram and snapchat as she was talking. "And stay a virgin until your 25" bitch please.

I looked up to see the school.I sighed in relief because I couldn't take my mom no more."Bye" I said, unbuckling my seatbelt."Bye,love you" she said reaching over to kiss my cheek.I kissed my moms cheek and said "love you too,bye".I closed the car door and accidentally closed it too hard."Dont slam my damn doors," she said nearly yelling from inside the blue mustang car.As I watched her about to drive away I saw her mumble "bitch" and I gave her a offended face expression,she didn't see me as I gave her that look.She drove away and blasted her album from Trey Songz and playing one of my favorite songs.

I stood there just singing it in my head."Hey Bitch!" I heard someone say behind me.When I saw Brian's face I just playfully slapped him on the head."Hey!Since your on your period doesn't mean you get to hit me for no reason".

"She's not on her period,I know that because Im her bestfriend," Vanessa said as she was holding hands with Jace,her boyfriend."Thanks for defending me with the worst thing you can defend me with in front of everyone,Vanessa," I said getting a little worried hoping no one had heard her."Welcome,Riley" was all she said.

We had departed so we can get our stuff from our lockers.Unfortunately for me Madison is like 3 lockers down from mine and she always has to bother me.When I got there her and her boyfriend was there,I rolled my eyes and trying to unlock my locker."So Riley tell me where did you get those pants?Did you tray your virginity for pants like those to some hobo?" She said laughing with her whore friend,Jenny.

"Well Madison, I dont really know because last time I checked, which was like 20 mins ago,I was still a virgin" I said losing my patients for her."Interesting.Oh and by the way you have like pepper on your tooth" she said grinning.I was sucking all of my teeth until I realized that she was just playing with my head."Can you just fuck off.You fucking bimbo!" I yelled when I losted my patients for her."Your wish is my command.Dick head,oh wait I mean geek head." I just grabbed the shit that I needed and waited in the empty classroom that was my first period.I just chuckled to myself when I realized how bad her come backs were.

"Damn,you are weird" a female voice said.I looked at the door to see one of Madison's friend,Hannah."Uh sure?Wait what are you doing here?You dont even have first period with me." "Well you dropped your earphones,so I just thought that I would bring it back." she said walking towards me with my earphones in her hands."Thanks?" I said kind of surprised that she would do something like that especially to ME.

"So how come your not being a bitch just like Madison?" I accidentally said out loud.

She gave me wide eyes and said "Ahaha well um because I thought about not being a bitch for a few seconds,I guess"She said."Ok well bye and thanks" I said rudely kind of.She turned around and walked out.I was just waiting in the desk for the time to go by like a fly.

---------------------------------------------- So I just wrote 1,075 words and I hoped you enjoyed the first part!

Bye my bitches✌