Chapter.13

^ Song ^

I lied there on my bed just thinking about what had happened at lunch.Wow she gave me butterflies and she's not even here.Madison?Madison did this to me,made me so weak and tired?Tired as in making me stay up all the way to the A.M. because I can't stop thinking of her.It's weird,crazy,maybe funny how I can switch my feels like how I can switch my mind.My past self would never expect this.She wouldn't expect herself to be liking someone deeply? With her bully? I would've never thought that her smile would make me smile.Make me happy and wanting to be next to her everyday.Well I don't know honestly, I'm probably just over thinking everything,over thinking my feelings for her.Who knows.I definitely don't.Is it weird that I saw her smiling at another girl and that I got jealous?I wanted to be the one to make her smile.To make her laugh and happy.Sure,I did before but not the kind of way that I wanted to though.I want her.I want her to be mine.Maddie did this,very unexpected.

'11:56' read my phone.I still need to do homework,I still need to eat as well.I haven't ate since dinner and I'm starving.

I grabbed a bottle of water and a bag of Oreo's and Goldfishes.Midnight snacks are the best.Before I knew it,it was 1:29 am.Crap, it's fine though cause I'm used to going to bed at this time.My eyes were getting heavy,time for me to sleep.I threw my textbook,binder,and papers off my bed and then pulled off my jeans.I got under the covers and plugged in my phone, then turned off the light.ahh I'm so comfortable.

-

"Shh," the person on my right hushed me.We're taking a test,a fun one too!Did you catch my sarcasm?They hushed me because I was talking to my friend, Leslie.She's cool but then gets annoying when she changes the subject to something else when I don't want that specific subject to change.Anyways me being me I replied harshly.

"You hush," I whispered back at the stranger.I rolled my eyes as I turned to my left to continue my convo with Leslie.

"I forgot what I was saying,damn it!" My hand covered my mouth as I was thinking back I was saying."I can't remember shit," I shruggered and turned my head forward.

"I think you were saying how we sh-" I cutted her off.

"I don't care about that topic anymore,sorry Leslie" I whispered back at her.I looked up and saw my teacher scanning the room.Her eyes were going to land on me.I tilted my head and put my hand on my chin for support.I made a thinking face and my finger tapped my chin.I squinted my eyes as well.Im so dumb.

"You can stop doing that facial expression now," whispered Leslie in a flat tone.Clearly upset that I changed the subject."Butt hurt much,Les?" I tossed in a smile after saying that so that she won't get upset.She rolled her eyes in response.I sighed and then lazily turned my head at her,"I was going to ask you if you were interested to go with me to go check up on my eyes and glasses."I had now regreted asking her.Shes not a bad person or anything but sometimes she just talks too much at one time.She will blab on for like 2 minutes and then she would stop talking for like a minute and then continue her shit.Hopefully I made it more clear so that you understood.

She smiled and then looked down at her paper,"Um I actually cant go anymore," She licked her lips and kept her head down.

"Oh okay,fine by me then,"I didn't mean for it to sound bitchy and happy about,it just came out that way."I mean that it's fine that you can't go anymore.So what's the reason?" I don't give two fucks about the reason why she can't go anymore.I just tried to sound more..... friendly? I don't know.

"I have to um,I have to help my mom with laundry" she whispered back at me while lifting her head in response.I nodded and decided to 'focus' on the test.Instead of focusing,I started to draw.I drew some random dude on my page.Then like 3 minutes later,I had decided to name him Mason.I had also decided that he was going to be a imaginary person that I was going to start to draw when I'm bored.And this is why I don't have any other friends and such a big ass loser.