Chapter.7

I woke up to hearing 5 beautiful male voice's,they were singing "Midnight Memories".Wait,that was my ringtone.I groaned and picked up my phone with my eyes closed still,"Hello?"I said,but then I realized I didnt even answer it."Hello"I said with a sleepy voice and my eyes closed still.

"Yo,what the fuck,"I heard Vanessa said with a stressed out voice on the other side of the line."Riley!Get your ass up,and open your damn door!"Before I could say anything back,she hung up.I groaned again and yawned.I was wondering what she was talking about,like why would I-.I shot my eyes open and looked at the clock on my phone and it read '10:09pm'.The party!I got up quickly and started to run quietly to the door.While rubbing my eyes,I opened the door to reveal a unpacient Vanessa.

"Took your sweet time Riley,"She said as she walked herself in.I started to walk to my room and Ven followed behind."What's your problem?I just woke up,"I was rubbing my eyes and then she slapped my hand."Dude!What the fuck,I could've stab my eye,"I was looking up at her all mad and grouchy now."You left me there for like at least 10 or 15 minutes,"She sat beside me with her arms crossed.

"Ok?C'mon and help me find something to wear,"I started to walk towards to my closet.I was shuffling through my clothes and dresses that I could possibly wear.Vanessa told me to brush my hair because supposedly I looked like a caveman.She told me that she was going to look for some clothes while I was brushing my hair.I walked down the hall to go to the bathroom,I went in and closed the door.I turned the lights on and looked up to the mirror.Oh wow,probably for the first time she was right.I brushed my hair through the tangles as I winced in pain when I pulled to hard.I finshed my hair and decided to put it up in a messy bun.

I walked in the room to only see Ven on her phone and next to her was a cute outfit."Thanks Ven"She looked up at me and I gave her a small smile."You better hurry up,you only got like 30 or 35 minutes to get ready and leave,"she said when she lightly slapped my butt and walked out the room.What a weirdo.

What she got me was a plain black tank top and a bomber jacket so I could put it over and some cute ripped blue jeans.I put it all on and looked at my hair through my phone,my hair looked the same.I put some white high top converse on.I fixed my messy bun a little and decided to leave my hair like that.I walked out of my room and into the kitchen and saw Ven eating a banana.She was about to bite down until she saw me,her jaw dropped and I dont know why."Daammnnn"I hushed her cuz now it was like 10:50pm."Oh sorry,but damn Riley you look good"she whispered.I rolled my eyes and we walked out the house.

~~~~~~~

"Is Brian and Jace there already?"I looked at her from the passenger seat."About Jace"
"You didnt tell Jace or what?"I looking at her while she was driving."Not really.After school he asked me if I was going and I said 'no'.I didn't want to tell him I was actually going because I just had a feeling that he was not going to allow me to go,and if he does he wouldn't let me get near alcohol or people"I just looked at her in disbelief at what she just said."So all of sudden he becomes your dad"I said sarcastically."I promise you that I wont get drunk"

---------

I leaned against the wall as I watch Vanessa dance and talking about how she would fuck the Hot Cheeto guy.As you can tell,she was drunk.I sighed and shooked my head.I tried to walk past all of the the drunk teenagers and I saw Madison making out with Connor,of course they got back together.Madison looked really hot and not slutty.She was wearing a black crop top saying "99 problems" and some high waisted shorts,thank god her back was facing me.

She looked really fine,wait!Am I crushing on her?No no no no,no fucking way I am.Oh fuck it,I am.Damn it!I walked past them and went to get a drink."2 Reasons" by Trey Songz feat.T.I. started to play in the drunken house.