Chapter.5

"Are you going to tell us or what?" Brian said."Oh-ye- yea,I am," I said stuttering."It's cuz I dont want this person to see me.Its uh-uumm very awkward?"I said getting confused by my own words."Huh?" Vanessa replied with an all puzzled look on her face."What the fuck do you mean?Like I totally get it that youre scared that you dont want Madison to make fun of us,it's okay actually," Brian said.

"Look I dont give a damn if she makes fun of you guys,well not really but thats not the point!I just dont want to see Marcus because I accidentally made out with him when were in my room working on a project!Its not like I did it on purpose Brian,im sorry"I said nearly yelling out the fact that I made out with Madison's older brother.

Fuck.Fuck fuck fuckity fuck.

'Fuck' was all I said in my head technically.What the hell is a fuckity anyways?Gosh,I really am weird.But its even worse because Brian has a major crush on him.He talks about him almost a lot.It kills me that I did it and I already regret it.

"What?Wh-why?"Brian said stuttering all hurt that we broke our promise.When me and Vanessa starting becoming friends with Brian we all promised eachother that we wont like each others crushes and not to do anything with them sexually."Im sorry Brian.I didn't mean it at all,Im soo sorry" I looked at him in his hurt eyes,trying my best to apologize.

"Youre such an unbelievable bitch!Yea sure 'sorry' my ass!If you are sorry then why did you do it?All you do is talk about youself,you're such a cunt,and I actually mean that!"Brian yelled right me in the face basically calling me a slut and a careless person.

"Oh so youre going to choose a senior High School guy who has no interest in you whatsoever because he is not gay over a bestfriend whose been by your side since freshmen year?"I looked at him in disbelief.That was such a stupid promise we made.It makes sense cause like,we were 15 or 14.

"You know he made the move and yes I am fucking sorry that Im getting bullied by his younger sister.Im sorry that you dont get to live my shitty life!Im sorry for everything and true bestfriends dont choose a person who doesnt talk to you and who clearly doesn't like you!All you ever did for me is practically make fun of my life!"I said running out of my breath.Brian just stood there as I said those words."And I meant everything I said!" I yelled at him making it done and said and clear enough that I dont give a damn no more.

I walked in the library and started looking for the most unnoticeable seat."There we go"I said under my breath when I starting walking towards the table.I looked out the window and Brian just stood there as Vanessa said "I wonder what would you say behind my back".I was pretty suprise she said that,I thought she would comfort him.Whatever she just probably knew I would be watching them.She started walking towards the door and I stayed in my seat trying not to make it suspicious.

Such a drama day today.What else does it have for me?

I sat there in the unnoticeable table with my head down,bookless.I heard the door open and some footsteps here and there,and then they stopped.I looked up and saw Vanessa staring at me with a concerned face."What do you want?" I whispered loud enough for her to hear me."To comfort you,it's okay," she whispered to me like I did to her."Nah Im good but thanks".

"You sure?You look totally awful,"she said as she sat down in front of me."Um thanks and yes I am sure."I said turning my head back at the window to see if he was still there and he wasnt.

"Ok then" Vanessa said when she pulled out her phone and Im assuming she went on Instagram,she just stayed there on her phone."You can leave now" I said to her while I was making hand movements so she can obviously leave already."Oh yea,I will right now.Bye" she said as she picked up her bag and put her phone in her back pocket.