Chapter.17

i really like this song and it kind of goes with this chapter...bye

I took a look around me before walking into the rarely used restroom.

I walked in and saw the lights were off.I left the door open,three inches wide to be exact.It really didnt help my vision because I still couldn't see shit in this room.But is she trynna get freaky or?Cause like damn,never peg her to be that type.I shook my head because of what I was thinking.

I shut the door so that there was no light in the room."Are you going to turn on the lights or what?" After saying that,I heard shuffling.I heard a sigh coming out from the far right,where I think the toilet is at.Footsteps is what I heard and they got nearer with every step.They stopped and I felt heat from a body presence,I felt their breath too.I was tempted to kiss her,her lips are probably four inches away from mine.I should've done it.

An arm touched my left arm,"You're standing in front of the switch," She whispered.

I felt dumb."Oh" I moved and the lights were on.There stood before me was the one and only,drum roll please,Madison Justine.Well Hannah and Jenny did say that she was waiting here for me.I put my head down so that I dont have to look in her eyes.What? I felt guilty because I kissed her hot older brother.

"Why'd you ask for me?" I mumbled while looking up.Maybe I don't feel so guilty anymore cause she was the one who was all over that random ugly boy.

"Tell me why my brother is bragging about you"

Damn it,maybe I shouldn't have kissed him.
I remained calm and relaxed as I responded.

"I dont know," I shruggered,showing some attitude."Why would your brother be bragging about me?" Im going to play the stupid card,I wouldn't be lying right?

"Thats why I was asking you,you dumb dumb" Madison said aggressively.Woah,what the hell is her problem.

"Okay well since you want to be insulting then, I'm just gonna head out because I don't want to waste my breath on your ass" I rolled my eyes and reached for the handle.The door never got be opened due to Madison's hold on my arm which caused me to be still for a good 6 seconds.

"Wait,sorry.Im just really pissed off at you," she sighs and shakes her head in,disappointment I guess? But wait,she's mad at me? What the fuck,okay then.

"Why?"

"Well I dont know,maybe because I heard my brother bragging about how he made out with the girl he really likes and that girl so happens to be my girl," She spoke fast but not so fast where I couldn't understand her.

"And who is that gir- wait what? Your girl?"

"Yes my girl.You Riley,you're mine" She said it matter of factly."You've always been mine," She claimed.

Bro,she tripping.Im not a barbie doll.

"Wait,hold the fuck up.Lets press rewind," I laughed lightly as in that I basically cant believe what she's saying.Flattered but then not.Mostly not,well at least right now in this moment.

"You asked why your brother is bragging about me." I stated.
"Well let me answer that now since I dont feel like playing stupid," I said getting ready to say the things I want to say oh so badly.

"I fucking made out with him because I won a bet and he did the bet and after the bet was over,I felt guilty for some damn reason and plus the window was open for me so I jumped in.He had betted that if I lose,I have to make out with him so I didnt lose and now you know the rest cause I just said it.Happy now selfish ignorant bitch?" I rambled but I wasnt finished.