Chapter.8

I wasted no time and went for the kiss right away.Her pink plump lips were so soft.

I cupped her face and started to kiss at a nice slow pace.She put her arm around my neck and pushed me more forward.Once we deepened the kiss,I decided to add my tongue with the kiss.
I was sliding my tongue on her lip so that I have permission,and so I did.

We both slid our tongues in each others mouth.We fought with each others tongues for seconds but it actually felt like hours.I pulled away catching for some air."I never knew you were a good kisser,"I licked my lips,already feeling my inner thighs getting hot."Well that's because you never asked"I smirked after I had said that.I pulled my hair out of the bun,getting ready for what was going to happen next."Shut up and fuck me up more"I pulled her out of the tub and got up to lock the door.I sat back down on the floor and she attacked me sexually,she was on top of me.Our bodies were so close.She smashed her lips into mine.I licked her lip so I can sneak my tongue in her mouth.

I put my hands on her butt and squeezed it.She moaned quietly and it made me wet.

---------Madison's P.O.V.---------

Riley flipped me over so that I was on the bottom.She's so fine and such a great kisser.She started slide her hand under my crop top and up to bra,then she pulled away."Can I take it off?"She was looking in my eyes.Should I do it?Sure why not."yea"she digged her head in my neck.She started to kiss my neck while undoing my bra.She hit my weakness part of my neck,I moaned when she started to suck on my neck.She threw my bra across the bathroom while she was sucking my skin.She took my crop top off and didn't bother to look at my tits.While she was sucking my neck she also started to rub my tits.She was kissing and licking me down my neck and down my collarbone and down between my boobs.She started to suck on my hard nipple and pinching my other.I couldn't stop moaning,she did everything so good.But the she stopped and got on her knees,with my legs between her.
"What's wrong?"I sat up and started to grab my bra and crop top from across the room."Everything is wrong Madison"She put her face in her hands."What do you mean 'everything is wrong'?"I clearly did not know what she was talking about.She took her face out of her hands and faced me."Why are you such a bitch to me?Why do you always make mean comments about me?Why are you always making fun of me?Why?"I honestly didn't know why.Now Riley is going to hate me again.

"I really dont kn-know why,"I put my hand on her shoulder after I put on my bra and shirt."Oh yea that totally make fucking sense,"she threw my hand off of her."Riley Im truly am sorry.I guess I just needed someone to make fun of.Im not jealous and I dont hate you at all.Im sorry and I actually do mean it"I looked deep in her eyes to find forgiveness but I know I wont find it until like a month or so.

"So that's how it is?Just because you're popular and have a lot of money and get to have any guy or girl you want,doesn't mean you have to be a bully to someone you don't even hate on."
She took in some air before starting to speak again."You see Madison,life always have a way to make you get hurt and that has happened to me.And when it comes for you again,just know that gossiping and making fun of your friends and random people on the streets will not get you anywhere in life and that can fire back at you"She flipped me off and sneezed a couple of times,she looked like she was allerg-

"Oh sorry Im allergic to fakes"she got up and went to go grab the doorknob.She slowly turn her head towards me."I do like you Madison,and unlike you,I won't tell anyone.Just let me know when you actually got time to leave your fantasy world" And there she was.Gone.

I just sat there looking at my hands still dumbfounded about what she had said to me.She was right,that's all I do.

I like Riley.

I like Riley Walker.

I have a lesbian crush on Riley Walker.

This is my first time saying this but......I actually hate my life.

======-_-======-_-=======-_-

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

💜So there you guys go,hoped you enjoyed it😊Bye my bitches xx✌

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥