Chapter.22

Two weeks had gone by and everything seems the same.

I mean Brian eventually told us what happened.So what happened was that Brian accidentally came out to his homophobic dad at dinner, with his mom too.His dad started to curse at him with hurtful words, like faggot and so on.His mom was still trying to process it and Brian was obviously hurt and heated.To get back on his dad, he exposed him for cheating.Brian said that things would've gone violently physical if his mom hadn't step in.I admire his mom a lot, she's been through some rough shit. Anyway, his dad has not only been with another woman but he also has another child.

Brian only knew about the woman but not the kid.That's fucken disgusting. His mom didn't know about everything so I can't imagine how she's feeling.

They're obviously filing a divorce.Brian seems more at ease in a way. He looks happy and sad at the same time. He loves his dad and mom, and he expected that reaction from his dad but not that badly at least.He's happy because he came out and that he doesn't have to deal with his dad cheating crap.He's sad because... well because of his dad situation and because his mom is devastated.

He's smiling a little bit more as the days go.Some are genuine though.

But anyway, me and Madison...we didn't say anything to each other since the last time we spoke.

Then Hannah and I remained friends but lately she's been giving me weird vibes.I don't know what's up but something is up.

Marcus and I are still friends.Vanessa and Jace are still dating and I'm jealous because they're happy and cute as hell while I'm just single as heck and dealing with a lot of complications.I'm so lonely and it's not even funny. Okay well, maybe it is but just a bit.

Right now I'm in bed, relaxing away at midnight.Thank god it's Saturday.Damn, I have homework to do.Eh, whatever.

On Tuesday my sister is coming over. So thats fun.I haven't seen my sister for a long time.Like maybe ten months.We talk still but just haven't seen each other.She's busy with the college life.

My mind just goes a thousand miles per hour every time I try to sleep.It's so fucken annoying.

I didn't even realize that my phone vibrated when I got a text message.I only realized because I wanted to check the time.

Unknown Number:
Hey, are you awake?? Sorry for texting so late but I'm just really bored and can't sleep.
Sent at 12:51 am

Um what? Who the hell.

I tried my best to think of who would have my number and would text me this.

Maybe Hannah? Maybe.
Or maybe Angel? Mmm maybe.
Valeria? I guess so, I mean she did change her phone number and I never bothered to know her new number.
But then it could also be someone random.

Probably someone random.

Whatever, I'm going to try to sleep.

I left the text unanswered and closed my eyes to sleep.Just as I was about to finally drift off to sleep, my phone vibrated again.
I ignored it.

It vibrated again, and again, and again.

"Oh my fucken shit man," I cursed out in annoyance.

It was that damn number. Of course.

Unknown Number:
You're awake
Sent at 12:58 am

I know because you left me on seen -_-
Sent at 1:00 am

You probably don't know who this is...
Sent at 1:00 am

It's Madison :))
Sent at 1:02 am