Chapter.4

To my surprise, time did go by like a fly.Well now it's lunch and I dont eat because the school food is disgusting,so instead of eating I ditch my friends and go and read any where.

Once the class got dismissed I went to go to the restroom to do my thing.I heard crying when I opened the door,so me being nosy,I decided to eavesdrop on the girl."I dont know what to do,he kissed her in front of me and he just stayed there,I just dont know what to do Hannah,"

"Look Madi it's okay, he will just eventually say sorry and do everything for you and you will fogive him and stuff and you guys will stay together?"Hannah said unsure like she didnt even know what she is saying.Wait does that mean Madison got cheated on,this is some-how a good day.I mean like it's not cause I don't think I can stand being cheated on.

"Hannah youre such a stupid bitch," Madison slightly raised her voice."

You think thats how its gonna end up?! If I fogive him he'll just cheat on me again!" she sighed heavily.

"Im sorry,ok.But it will end up like that.Thats how you guys still date".Now thats comedy for me. That is true though.I feel so bad for Madison though.

"Well let me make you feel-" She got cut off because my dumb butt who was so stupid to continue to hear more that I leaned on the door way too much."what tge fuck!" Madison yelled wiping off her mascara from her cheeks.

Dang, she's a mess.

"Um-sorry,I just slipped and crashed in here as you can see" I said trying to sound believable as much I could."GET OUT YOU HOBO LOOKING PANTS GIRL" Madison yelled at me while pushing Hannah to me."Hannah!Get her OUT OF HERE!"

"Oh um okay," Hannah said pushing me out the restroom leaving Madison in there and us two in the hallway.

"Tell me the truth or else" she said making me chuckle a little."What are you gonna do make a 'burn book' about me just like in 'Mean Girls'?" I said laughing.

"Just leave you little" She started to say.

"Little what?" I said raising my eyebrow."Ugh,I dont know but just leave!"

"Youre funny" I said before adding "I have to use the restroom so move it,".So I went in there once again but properly and I saw Madison giving me a stank face.

"What are you doing here?" "I-" I said getting cut off.

"Hannah!I told you to get rid of her!" She said looking mad as hell."But-" Hannah got cut off by Madison.

"No fucking 'buts' Hannah!Get-" She said getting cut off by me."Oh shut the fuck up already,damn.I wonder how you can put up with her Hannah.Just shut the hell up.You complain too much,and Im here because this is a school restroom where everybody can use it.So Im gonna use it!" I said already getting annoyed by her complaining.

When I got in the stall she shut up,finally.And Im assuming she left cuz all I heard was me.

--Madison's P.O.V.--

(28 mins earlier)

"Blah blah blah" was all I heard from the teacher.I raised my hand up to ask a question."Madison what do you need?" "The restroom,can I go?" "Yes and this is the last time,you hear?".Oh my god he's annoying."Yeah,I do hear Mr.York" I said getting up with my backpack."Where are you going with your bag?" "To the restroom" "No your not,now sit down!".Fuck you Mr.York,Imma still go."But you gave me permission so Imma go.I have a good day Mr.New York" I said.

I was really bored so I decided to walk around instead of going to the restroom.I came to a sudden stop when I heard people talking.I look around the corner and I see Conner against the locker with some slut pushing him against it.Oh hell no!I was about to go and say something but I didnt because all that came out was a tear and two words that was "Fuck you".

I just ran to the nearest restroom and started crying.I pulled out my phone and started to type.I pressed the 'sent' button.All I wrote to Hannah was "plz come to the girls restroom by mrs.whittaker class" even though how long I have been in school,I still didnt spell with punctuation and capitalization.Especially in the situation Im in,she texted back "who's that?"

God I get so annoyed."just fucking come" and she texted back "but how" "ask someone right now and come" I texted,now even more mad and frustrated.

I just sat on the ground crying and sniffing my nose.How can someone do that,I really want to kill him.If he tries to talk to me saying 'its not what it looks like' well im gonna punch him.I slightly jumped when Hannah came."Oh my god Madison, what happend?"

"He kissed her,she kissed him.They kissed and I saw them with my own eyes,Hannah" I said still crying,mad,and upset."I dont know what to do,he kissed her in front of me,I just dont know what to do Hannah"I said being so lost and betrayed.

"Look Madi it's ok he will just eventually say sorry and do everything for you and you will forgive him and stuff and you guys will stay together?" She said looking unsure.What the fuck is she talking about,now Im just stressed out."Hannah youre such a stupid bitch!You think thats how its gonna end up?If I forgive him he'll just cheat on me again!"

"Im sorry,ok.But it will end up like that.Thats how you guys still date," Hannah said taking a deep breath from talking so fast."Well let me make you feel-" She said getting cut off from a huge thump on the tile.I looked and I saw her and then that's how I know that my day is horrible already."WHAT THE FUCK"I yelled totally unexpected and started to wipe my mascara from my cheeks,feeling embarrassed.

"Um-sorry I just slipped and crashed in here as you can see"Riley said sounding a little unbelievable.I was so mad right now so I just yelled anything that popped up in my head."GET OUT YOU HOBO LOOKING PANTS GIRL" what the fuck was that Madison.I pushed Hannah so she can get her to leave.

And you guys already know what she said to me.I was kind of surprised that Riley would say that to me,I kind of like seeing her like this.She went in the stall and I decided to leave and then I asked Hannah "So what were you saying when you got cut off?" "Oh!I was gonna say that I want to throw a party for you to feel better" I was looking forward to it but I wasnt really sure."When?" I said sniffing my nose and pushing through people a little.

"Tomorrow night.If youre up to it then I'll throw the party at my place." She said already ready for it."Mmmm ok then.Invite anyone." I said walking towards the lunch doors.

--Riley's P.O.V.--

I washed my hands and started to head towards the library because apparently I didnt bring any of my books to read.Right when I was about to go in the library,someone pushed me a little rough and said "Youre such a cunt!" and then I realized it was Brian,great.

"Im not really in the mood,Brian.I have a headache," I said lying obviously."Ok so come and sit with us at lunch,you have been ditching us lately." He said kind of worried.

I shook my head in disagreement,lying obviously."Yea you have,so what's wrong Riley?"Vanessa asked popping out of nowhere without Jace."Oh,well uh-um-uuhh.You see-I um" I said trying to make a excuse.You guys are probably think that Im ditching them because the food is bad but there's another thing.The reason why Im also ditching and ignoring almost everybody since last Tuesday is because I accidentally kissed

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_ I know I hate cliffhangers too but I just you guys to be pumped and hyped for this story.Im trying tho.I wrote like 1328 words.Bye my biatches✌