Chapter.16

"Oh," I said

Oh.

Yay me,I don't have to kiss him.

"Damn it.You won," Marcus said upset that he lost his bet.I grabbed a ton of napkins for the both of us to clean up our messy mouths."Oh cool,I won.What can I say?" I was being cocky as hell,I love winning.Sometimes I feel evil when I win a bet,so I feel evil right now.Hehe.

"What you be doing for you to suck the living shit out of that chicken wing?" He raised his brow with a dangerous smirk.

"Things," I smiled and winked.

"Things as in guys?" I cringed when he said that,Im not really out the closet.Only to my friends and to the people I had messed around with.

"Im not going to claim anything to anyone," I sipped on my drink,looking at Marcus in the eyes with squinted eyes."I think its safe to say that it doesn't include guys lately," I shruggered my shoulders while he was just raising his brows at me,in shock.I dont do head for guys,only because I dont find it actractive.Like,that's ew.

"Well I guess I have to answer your questions honestly," he threw his hands up at disappointment.I laughed at him.I got up to the restroom to clean my sticky hands and any sauce that I might've missed.I went back to the table to only see him gone.The table was cleaned up so I guess he's in the car already.

"Can we just go to an abandoned shopping center?" I buckled up and put up my foot on his dashboard."Sure" he put the car in reverse and exited the parking lot."For what?" He smirked and raised his brow at me.

"Oh shut up," I smacked the back of his head and chuckled,looking outside the window.

10 minutes had passed and we were just walking around the abandoned buildings,looking inside the windows and dodging the homeless camps.

We sat down under a big tree and started talking about random things.

"So since we're talking,want to start the questions?" Marcus turned his head and looked at me.

"Okay well the first question is why the hell you like me,so you can answer that," I started off.

He opened his mouth to speak but stopped.He looked at me and smiled,not in a creepy way though.He sighed and broke eye contact with me,and looked at the dead leaves on the ground instead.

He looked at the ground for a few seconds.He made eye contact with me again and spoke.

"I like you cause you're smart,nice,blunt sometimes, carefree,curtious,strong,funny,adorable,precious,and just so god damn beautiful," He was smiling the whole time and never stopped looking at me."And because you're you," He shruggred and now smiled gently.

I looked at him and raised my eyebrows,"Me?Me beautiful?Oh man you're funny," I laughed and sighed once I stopped laughing.

"Im serious!"

"Gosh Marcus,dont be upset.I like how honest you are," I joked.

"You made me be honest,the fuck," we both chuckled."Well you got any other questions?".

"Whats your sisters deal?" I looked at the sky just thinking about her,and what she did today.

"What do you mean?Like do you want to know why she bullies you or just in general?"

"Just in general," I replied back and sighed afterwards.He then said,"Well I dont know,she can be a pain in the ass but she's really really caring,insecure,scared,and sweet.I seriously dont know why she acts different in school,".He shruggered his shoulders,"I guess you can call her a typical highscool bully".