Chapter.10

There she was.That brown headed girl with some random dude.I took some deep breathes before walking towards her.I didn't realize how far she walked.I jogged to her,trying not to push much people.

"Hey Hannah,I have a question for you,"She turned around and that guy just looked between us."Oh,hey Riley.Go ahead and ask"she gave me a smile and wave before she spoked."Can I have Madison's address?"I crossed my fingers from behind my back."Um yea,but only if you tell me why"crap,I have to tell her."Oh-uh because I have to tell her something and I didn't go to school today obviously because I woke up super late and so,yea"I did tell the truth,I hope she doesn't make any second thoughts about what I had said."Hmmm.Ok,her house is like five houses down from mine.Her house is a gray color.It basically looks all modern."She gave me smile and started hold that dude's hand.She's dating someone,well that's interesting."Ok thanks"I smiled back and gave her a small wave and brushed past by that guy."No problem"she responded back over her shoulder.

Hannah's house is pretty far from the school.Ugh I have to take the bus.I grabbed my phone and took off my case so I can see if I have a enough money."Twenty dollars,it should be enough"I shrugged and started to run to the public bus stop.

20 mins later I was at supposedly at Madison's house.Yeah I know we're moving too fast blah blah,but the thing about it is that I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY like her.Here goes nothing.

Knock knock

She should be home already even though school ended 30mins ago.What the fuckk,ANSWER.SHE BETTER FUCKING ANSWER CUZ SHE DO-on't.Wow.She looks hot I mean-anyways.

"Ma-"Wow she cut me off by slamming the door in my face,ah what a bitch."Madison!Open the door pleasseee!It took a lot to be here on your damn door step!"I was banging on the door,hard enough for her to hear me."What do you want?"God why is she mad at me?It should be the other way around."Oh um..can we hang out at the ice cream place and talk about this thing we got?"I pointed back and forward between us."Ugh uh sure i guess"She ran her hand through her hair,that was pretty hot."Ok cool"We just stood there awkwardly for a few seconds until she broke the awkward silence."So you're going to take us or what?"Damn I dont have a car,oops."Oh well actually I didn't bring a car soo I guess you have to take us?"I said very unsure of what she was going to say next."Ok then"she turned around and Im assuming that she's grabbing her keys.She walked back and closed the door behind her,having me to back up.I stood there waiting because I didn't see no car in her driveway.She walked,swinging her finger around the ring of the keys,swaying her hips as she walked to her garage.Wow.Her figure disappeared into the garage.The garage door opened seeing a beautiful Black BMW 420,man oh man how I wish I have that car.I didn't even realize that she was calling for me,oops.

"You coming?"I nodded my head and walked around the car and jumped in the passenger seat.The only thing that was sounded,was me buckling my seatbelt."So ice cream?"She looked at me."Yeah,there should be one around the corner"I licked my dry lips after finishing what I had said.She put the car in reverse and shifted it back to drive.She drove like she was in a hurry.I was having trouble to sneeze,you know when you put your head back and close your eyes and scrunch up your nose and look a totally retarded person?Well yea,thats what I looked like.I finally sneezed,whoo-wee.I looked over to my left and saw her having a straight face.Really?No 'bless you'?.

"Bless you,Riley."
"Oh Thank you Riley"I said to myself."Oh sorry-bless you,"Madison had the nerve to say that after what?Like 22 seconds after I sneezed."Thank you"I rolled my eyes.For some reason I get mad when someone doesn't say that especially right now cuz of the way she acting all moody.First of all why does someone have to say "bless you" to someone else who sneezed?Weird.

I focused back to reality and saw that we're here at the ice cream place.Really?BR?."Yes really,"I didn't know I said that out loud.
"Sorry I didn't know you would take us to Basket Robins when there's RiteAid literally around the corner."I love RiteAid's ice cream so much,thats why Im making it a big deal.If she's going to have a attitude,then I am too.I mentally puffed out my chest and raised my chin high.

We walked in and ordered our ice cream.I got Rocky Road while she got Butter Pecan.We decided to eat outside and sat at a table that had enough shade to cover her eyes."So what did you want to talk about?"She licked her ice cream and looked up at me through her lashes.Ok that's a turn on for me."Um.I wanted to say that Im sorry for insulting you,even though it was true,unfortunately.I still wanted say sorry for saying it in the meanest way."Im not good at saying sorry but it aint my fault.She chuckled lightly and short,was it funny?
"Yea I know,it's disappointing that its true.But thats how life works,"She confessed,sounding hurt at first."I dont know why but all of a sudden,out of nowhere!I start to like you"She looked tired stressed,and hurt?I didnt know that I was already eating my cone.She was still on the ice cream,it was melting."Maybe you should finish eating your ice cream,its um melting"I furrowed my eyebrows and pointed at her melting ice cream."Yea I guess"she frowned and looked at it.She started to slurp on it,trying to eat it fast.I found that cute,especially when she had it on her face,around her lips."Your"I pointed at her and she looked down and said,"What did it drip on my clothes,is it on my mouth?"She looked at me desperately wanting to know.I nodded and found myself smiling huge,trying not to laugh."oh"she started to chuckle and hid her face a little bit by the embarrassment.She looked up and gave me a toothy smile while I gave it back.She was now munching on the cone,I decided that it was now the time to talk about it again.The sun was going down,the sun glowing on her,looking golden.She looked up and I stared in her beautiful brown eyes.She got up and threw her wrapper away in the trash.Ok when she gets back,im going to talk with her instead of admiring her.

Once she got back I broke the comfortable silence."Back to where we were,"I gave her a small smile and connected my fingers together."Look Im sorry and I just want to let you know that I will be waiting until you make up your mind and stuff ok?.I like you too,Madison.Keep that in mind."I looked at her in the eyes and I clenched my jaw,not out of angerness but out of nervousness.

"Riley,I like you too.But you got to understand why Im acting like this.For crying out loud,I dont even know who I am!"She sighed and continued,"I like you and I now know what to do.But I just need a little of time to find out my sexuality.I still believe that Im straight,not bi or gay."She burried her face in her hands.I got up and went next to her.I put my arm around her to comfort her.I was in her shoes before,and I understand how she is feeling."Im sorry,maybe we should leave."I whispered to her.She sniffled and raised her head to look at me."Yea ok"she responded back in a low whisper.

I took her keys and jumped in her driver seat."Hey what are you doing?"she looked at me in disbelief."There's no way that Im not driving this beauty.Plus there's a place that I want to take you."I gave her a assuring smile.She said 'ok' and then got in the passenger seat."Its a long drive so take a nap,I know you're tired,"I put my hand on her shoulder."But its a schoo-"
"Since when did you care?"I laughed and started the car.Every other 2 minutes I would glance at her to see if she was sleeping yet.There was a long red light,so I took the idea to look at her.I looked at her and she sleeping so peacefully.

"One day you would be mine Madison Jastine" I whispered.

///////////////////////////////////////////////// Sorry for taking a long time to update,school is kicking my ass.Especially P.E....its the running that sucks me up.I lately have been getting a lot of homework.I now feel like deleting this book and app.I hope you enjoyed it at least.PEACE!✌

Love you my bitches xx :))