Chapter.19

Me and Marcus are just chilling.We're still in the same position,head on head.

We were both startled when the door unexpectedly flew open.The door was threw open so hard that it hit Marcus's wall.

My eyes flew up to who had caused that scare.And of course its her.Its always her.HER.The one and the only, missy pissy Madison.

"What the fuck Madison!" Marcus raised his voice,breaking the small silence."Why'd you do that for!?God," Marcus got up while shaking his head.He pushed Madison out of his door frame and shut the door after.

"Man,sorry about that," He said softly while shaking his head in embarrassment.

"It's all good," I responded with a small laugh after.I couldn't understand her cause of doing that, like what was the point? To scare us? Ooo so scary.Im also trying to understand what her face said.I dont know if she had a mad or relieved face.She's so hard to read but I like it; it gives me a challenge to deal with.

I pulled out of my thoughts just to get pulled into a intense eye contact.I like his eyes, he has pretty eyes.

"I want to kiss you but I won't because you told me you dont feel anything for me unfortunately," He whispered.

"Yeah," I smiled softly.

"Thanks for respecting that," I gave him a genuine smile,showing him my appreciation.

"Of course," He paused and leaned in and kissed my cheek."I can do that right?" He laughed nervously.I laughed and nodded,"yes".

Marcus turned his head when he heard the front door close,"That must be my dad".He got up and held his hand out.Realizing why he had his hand out, I gripped on it and pulled myself off the bed.

"Do you want to meet him?You dont have to say 'yes' if you feel forced to or somethin'," He gently put his hand on the doorknob.

"Uh-yeah i guess so,"

He opened the door and started to walk out.I reached out and placed my hand in is.

Not interlocked though.

He stopped immediately after the touch,and gave me a confused yet happy look."I-I dont know, i just want to hold your hand I guess" I answered before he can even ask why.He slowly started to smile."But dont get the wrong idea," I spoke.He bit his lip.He looked down and nodded.

We walked down the stairs, his sister by the couch.Her eyes locked on me and Marcus's hands.We met eyes.I rolled my eyes and looked away.Marcus led me to the kitchen and only to see it empty.

"Huh, he must've went in the garage," He shrugged and turned his head to me."Maybe next time yeah?" I nodded.We went back upstairs and I started to gather my stuff.

"Imma get going,see you tomorrow M," He smiled when he heard his sudden nickname.He nodded and softly agreed,"Yeah".

I was about to open his door when I felt his hand gently placed on my hip."I-uh-um...thank you for coming over.I had good laugh with you Ri," He shyly smiled but was able to still look me in the eyes."Of course," I smiled.I placed my hand on his cheek and gently tapped it.We both laughed,"You're such a dork,".

Marcus moved his arm in front of me so that he can open the door.He walked me out of the front door.On my way to the front door, I saw a blonde rolling her eyes and quickly turned her attention to her phone once she had looked at me.Madison is such a pain,she always has been.

"Do you want me to drive to where ever you're going to or?" Marcus had closed the door behind him,leaving us two standing outside in the slight darkness. I gently smiled,"Nah,it's not even a mile away.Thank you though,I'll see you around M".