Chapter.21

I waited until she spoke again.

She repeated her self again but with a quicker pace than before.

"I kind of like someone," She looked at me and then looked back down onto the mattress.

I remained quiet, knowing that I should let her continue with patience.

She drew in a lungful of air and released it.

"And it's not a boy," panic started show in her eyes, maybe fear instead.

"I don't know if I'm gay.I can't and don't understand this shit.It's so confusing and I just want to be straight so that I don't have to deal with this-this frustrating shit," Hannah finshed rambling and turned on her back to look at the ceiling.

She puffed out air and held a distressed expression.

"You're gay right?" She spoke out.

"You have no idea," I lightly laughed.Hannah laughed too but for a bit.

I sometimes wish I was gay rather than bisexual, I don't know why though.I mean like, I am more into girls than guys-well most of the times I am.

"Um no, I'm not gay. Bisexual is the correct answer." I replied seriously this time.

"Oh, how did you know?" She asked, turning her head in my direction.

"I just kind of always knew, I just didn't acknowledge it for awhile so," I shrugged.

"What if I'm bisexual and not gay?" Hannah rested her right hand on her forehead.

"ugh,this is so fucken confusing," Hannah cursed.

Hannah remained having a distressed expression. She sighed and we stayed silent.

Damn, I'm so curious now of who the girl is.Im just going to stay quiet and not be a nosy butt-head.

"Kiss me," Hannah turned on her side, facing me.

I looked at her with a calm expression but really, im internally freaking the hell out.

WHAT?! Im so confusion.
Jeez, right now is not the time to bring back old vines Riley!

Breathe.
Relax Ri, just relax.

C'mon, there's no way she's serious about that.

Okay shut the hell up and say something.

"What?"

"Kiss me to-you know...help me" She justified.

"I dont know Hannah," I whispered.

She sighed with disappointment with her head down.

I mean like, I want to help her in a way but this is Madison's friend for the love of god.Damn it, I hate being nice but then I also love being nice.Her disappointed face is making me feel guilty now, nice.

Damn pity.Here I go then.

I reached my hand out of the blankets.
I dragged my fingers under her chin to bring her head up.

I gently closed my eyes and leaned in.

Our lips met.

I kissed her softly like if she was a fragile piece of glass.

We both leaned more into the kiss.

Hannah then sat her hand behind my neck while I sat mine on her hip.

Our kiss then became deep and strong.

I then decided to stop.

I pulled away from Hannah. I layed on my back and stared straight up.