Chapter.14

Song^

"Pass me your phone," Mrs.Cook orderd me.I was in detention and it's lunch,literally my only chance to have some alone time with Madison.I mean like I can go to her house and such but my mom says that I can't go leave today or yesterday because we have to talk about what happened.To keep you updated,today is Friday.I have detention tomorrow as well,Saturday detention is the worst.Its my time to have freedom but yet they don't want to keep me a little longer after school on a Friday.I rather stay at school a little later for a detention than rather go to detention on a Saturday at 8 in the morning.Its b.s.

Now back to the part where Mrs.Crook asked for my phone.I call her Mrs.Crook because everything about her is crooked.I feel bad for her husband and for her kids, if she has any.

"Pass me your phone Riley," she said it in such a stern teacher voice.Ew,I hate teachers voices.

I disconnect my eyes to my phone and looked at Mrs.Crook through my eyelashes."Can I least finish texting my mom?" I lied,I was scrolling some pictures on the Gram.I don't even use Snap anymore, I should delete but naahh.

She sighed and ordered,"You got 3 minutes to wrap up your conversation with your mom," She connected her fingers together and set them atop of her desk.I raised my right brow and continued looking at Instagram and such.

My 3 minutes was up now.

"Okay give me your phone now," I furrowed my brows at her as to why the hell she's getting mad.
"Chill," I said with a little attitude as well.

"Quite!" Her grip on my phone was tight.Looking like she can brake it like Hulk or something.

"Can you not hold it so tight?You can brake the screen and I bet you wouldn't like being sued,"I raised my eyebrows and gave her a small smirk as to that she knew I was right.My property anyways.She then set my phone in her left side desk drower.I tapped my fingers on the desk and just looked around.I sighed and stopped tapping my fingers.I looked up at the ceiling and closed my eyes.I didn't want to do that anymore so I put my hands behind my head and yawned obnoxiously loud.

"Stop doing so much damn noises Riley," She looked up at me from some papers.

I slumped my arms."Okay," I was tired of arguing so I just obeyed.I dropped my head on my desk,leaving a hard sharp banging feeling on my forehead."Ouch," I loudly whispered but didn't budge to move.

--------

"How was detention,loser?" Vanessa appeared on my right.I sighed and looked at her as we kept on walking out the halls."It was whatever,I just ended up sleeping 87% time of it.Oh and also I have detention tomorrow as well ," I shruggered my shoulders and gave her a tired look.

"Dang Riley,did you really trigger her that much?" She asked as she chuckled.I nodded in response."Damn you got one hell of a mouth then" she laughed and looked at me confused as I was smirking.

"Yeah,you sure do know that I got one hell of a mouth".I winked at her and kept on smirking as she nervously laughed and blushed.

We were already at the tree by now.Vanessa then smacked my forearm as she looked at me with wide eyes.I gave her the 'what?' look."Shut the fuck up Riley.You don't say that!Only me and you know that had happened dipshit!" She harshly whispered at me.I laughed at her."whatever Vanessa,it's not like we got people with dog ears who hears every word in the school.Gosh,chill".I shook my head and chuckled a few seconds later.

"Okay well you're mom is here so off you go," she lightly pushed me towards the arriving car.I waved bye and said,"I will text you later".After agreeing,the car started to move forward.