Chapter.20

When I opened the bedroom door, I saw Hannah on the bed laying down with her eyes on her phone.I silently close door.

I am so wrecked.I just want to sleep.

I don't even want to sleep on her bed.I want to sleep in mine.

Lets see if her bed is more comfortable than mine.

I hesitantly sat down on her bed.As I did that,she looked up at me.She sat up and asked,"Do want to sleep against the wall?".

I thought about it for a moment.

"Uh sure," I agreed with an unintentional soft voice.

"You know," She started off, my attention on her.

"You don't have to be so awkward.I mean like the girls don't know you're here so," She raised her brow and shrugged.

I furrowed my brows.I looked at her and moved my attention to the mattress."They don't know," I stated rather saying it with a questioning tone.

She hummed in agreement with nodding her head.

"But," I started off.I started to form my words together correctly.I never really talked about why she was being so nice and polite to me.Literally a week ago she was yelling at me to leave Madison alone in the restroom because she was crying.

I don't understand.

Like I'm so freaking confused.

"Okay," I said after a few seconds to gather my words up.After saying that Hannah readjusted her position on her bed,her attention completely on me.

"Why are you being so nice?And why are you not telling the girls that I'm here?And what was the point of me being here?Like i dont mean to sound...rude or anything at all,I'm just really confused by how you're acting towards me," I rambled.I ran my fingers through my hair and looked in her blue eyes.

She looked like she was thinking about what I had said.

She fixed her eyes on her hands and looked back up at me.

Her lips started to slowly form a smirk as she said,"I mean there's no doubt that you're hot".

I raised my brows and dramatically drew my head back.I furrowed my brows.

"Okay, thanks...I guess but that doesn't give me a reason for-"

"I know, I know," She said cutting me off.

"Im going to explain everything from the beginning to right now, okay?" She asked,I nodded.

"So you obviously know that Madison bothers you for whatever reason she can find and well I don't agree with her at all because no matter what, you're still pretty and I know she's jealous somewhat or something like that because of that," She paused thinking on her words.

"I always felt bad that you have to suffer her obnoxious comments so I guess I just wanted to show you that I can be nice.Gosh, that sounds dumb," She sighed and started to think over words again.I just waited until she was ready to speak; I dont want to pressure her or something along those lines.

"You know that I never made any comments to you like how Madison does.The only time where I was being a little brat I guess you can say, was when she was crying in the bathroom," Hannah continued.

"Like she's my bestfriend since 8th grade and I love her and so it was just normal to react the way I did.Im pretty sure you'll do the same right?" She asked.

I chuckled lightly and nodded,"yeah, something like that".

"So my answer for your first question is that I feel bad for not doing anything to stop Madison treating you like how she does," Hannah clarified.