Chapter.6

"Oh-uh-um-o-ok" She looked at me like she regretted telling me.I mean like I have basically known her my whole life,what was I suppose to say?Say that I like her too and live happily ever after.Well um I think the fuck not.I only like her as a friend and yet she's telling me she likes me more than a friend.I really dont know what to do.Maybe I should kiss her,actually no Im not.
"I knew I shouldn't have told you.I regret it already so much." I looked in her dark brown eyes and I can see that she's holding back tears,I would've done the same."Hey its ok,you can cry in front of me.I've seen you cry before ma-" "Yea well that was long time ago,I probably look more ugly when I cry now".We were still on the ground and we still had that distance like before."Do you like me?" I looked at her and I really dont know what to say.I dont want to break her heart but either way,I will.
"Yea" I said guiltily to her."Really?" she said with her voice fulled with excitement.I hum a 'yes' to her,letting her know that I do 'like' her.She moved like 2 inches closer to me and to my suprise she said "Kiss me" in a low whisper voice.I look at her as if in right now.Then she like read my mind and said "Kiss me....right now"."oh-uh ok"

We both leaned in at the same time.Her lips touched mine and her lips for some reason tasted like bubble gum.Her lips were soft and we were making out slowly.She cupped her hands on my cheeks,I did the same as well to her.She started to kiss me more with a faster pace.She opend her mouth wider to have her tongue go inside my mouth,I widened my mouth as her tongue went all over the place.We started to touch each others tongues and I moved my hands to the bottom of her back.She then suprised me by massaging my breasts with one hand.She was turning me on really good.I broke up the kiss and held on one of her wrist.I got up and pulled her with me so that we were both heading towards her bed.

I pushed her down and I slowly went on top of her,I started our make out session again.I didnt know what I was doing,I was basically going to fuck and dump her.I didnt want to though.

I made my hands under her shirt and her to her bra.I took the bra off ,all that she had on was a shirt,shorts,and her underwear.I started rubbing her as she let out a soft moan that was making me more turned one.I lift up her shirt and there I was staring at my friend that I've known for a long time,looking at her breasts.I took off my nike shirt,then my bra,and pants,leaving me in my underwear.

She then flipped me over roughly,but I liked it.She took her time to take off her shorts.We were now rubbing all over each other.She started to kiss my jaw and then leaving trails of kisses down my jaw then to my neck and now between my breasts.I let out a soft moan when she started to kiss my nip,she then started to suck on it very slowly.I arch my back as she went faster.She started to kiss down my flat stomach leaving hickies at some spots.She stopped and I got mad,"Why did yo-" I stoped talking when I looked down to see if she has acceptance to continue down there.I looked up at the ceiling and nod my head.

She quickly pulled my underwear down,now Im fully nude,just great.

---------------------------------------------
🚨💥!WARNING!💥🚨

If you like a Sex Scene then continue,if you don't then fuck outta here.K?
-

--------------------------------------------

She licked my (bottom) lips,I moaned a little.She then start to flick her tongue against my clit,I moaned already knowing that Im getting wetter by the second.She put her finger in me and I gasped in pleasure.She put two of her fingers in me as I moaned,she kept going in and out of me.She had three fingers ready to go in,she put in me fast and hard,I gasped and moaned out "Oh!That feels sooo good, c'mon do more".She continued as I tried not to moan too loud cuz of her dad is here.I came and now that I did,I decided that it's my turn to pleasure her.