Chapter.12

After cussing out loud I remembered that my mom is probably sleeping,most likely not though.I got up just to walk to my room and do my usual; sleep and be on my phone or homework if I have any,but not today obviously,but instead doing my usual I ran quickly to the restroom.So when I have gotten up,I felt the worse feeling ever...

...my period had started,should've seen this coming honestly.I don't usually act the way I did today or even yesterday.So back to the restroom era.After taking care of the world's stupidest thing,I had barely walked in my room when my mom called my name.

"Riley!" My shoulder slumped and I sighed."What Mom!?" knowing that she wasn't going to respond,I started to drag my feet down the hall and to her room.I opend the door and peeked my head.

"What?" I sighed

"Where were you?" She raised her eyebrows after asking.

"With Valeria.I know I didnt let you know and stuff but I forgot," She turned her gaze to the TV.Here I am hoping I wont get lectured at from my mom for not going to school.When I dont get up when she's up,she would leave me to walk to school.She thought that I would do that today,but nope.I did not.

-

I dragged my feet back to my bedroom after getting lectured at,yay.Dont blame her though,my fault honestly. I jumped on my bed at looked at the small stars through the window and then I started to think of last night and the recent incident that happened today.Wow Im pathetic.Im so pathetic for actually thinking that she would stop being bitchy to me.Im pathetic for everything else of course but this gots to be the pathetic thing I've done...so far.Im using the word 'pathetic' too much.

After saying the same word for like 100 times,I then got up and took off my shirt and pants.I threw on some gray old sweats and dicided to sleep in my bra.I turned off the lights and plugged in my phone.I threw the covers all the way up to my shoulder and faced at one of the windows that is lighting up my dark room.I then fell asleep out of nowhere.

I didn't even hear my alarm but I still got up on time.I dragged my feet to my closet and got some dark blue pants and some random shirt with a big California sweater.I went the restroom and changed my pad,I sighed at the so much trouble girls have to go through.Anyway after doing that I brushed my hair and pulled it up in a slightly tight pony tail.

I left the bathroom and walked in the kitchen to only find a burrito on a plate waiting for me.My mom said good morning and stuff but I only just hummed and nod my head for responses.I finished my burrito and went to my room to put on my shoes,and then went to the restroom to brush my teeth.I threw my bag over my left shoulder and unplugged my phone and shoved it in my back pocket of my jeans.I plopped on the couch waiting for my mom to come out.

-

"Hey,you good?" Brian drew me out of my cloudy thoughts.I nodded my head in response.Today I didn't feel like talking,it was one of those days for me.I talk a lot so this happens at least like 5 times a month.It would come unexpected but today I was expecting due to yesterday's incident.Speaking of her,right now I'm looking dead straight at her.Wanting to get her attention so that I could show off my attitude,just to make her feel bad mostly.Could care less honestly.

She then just got up and looked at me and then pointed her head towards the exit of the cafeteria.I sighed and nodded back.I looked at Brian,Vanessa,and Jace and spoke up.

"I'm gonna go use the restroom,so uh.So I would be right back" I got up and started to walk to the exit.As I was walking away,I heard faint 'okays' from them.My mind was wondering what the hell did she possibly want.My mind was running like 100 mph wondering what she wanted and also trying to picture us in a room talking together.I don't know why I'm actin like this,I'm weird.Simple as that.

"Madi-" I was pulled into the staff restroom.They kept the doors unlocked,not a good idea honestly.I was pushed against the door that had closed behind me.My breath was out of control for some reason.The restroom was dark,the only light that we had was from the outside that had spilled under the door and the cracks of the door.I saw her ,she was just so beautiful looking at me,just the little bit of light carving her face was just everything.The smell of her just made my heart warm, she's so close that I could feel her body heat.It felt like a minute of staring at her but when actually it was only like 5-8 seconds.

"Hey," she whispered so lightly,feeling her breath on me.I smiled and raised my eyebrows in response.

"Oh man,how should I do this?" She questioned herself out loud, hopefully she knows that she's speaking out loud.

"You do know that you're-"

"Yea,yeah" She furrowed her eyebrows and stared at the ground,pinching her chin just a bit.She looked up at me and met my eyes,she smirked.Her index finger traced my jaw and then it also traced my lips.She bit her lip and then said, "You look incredibly hot today" and flashed me her hot seductive smile.May I might,but she's turning me on.I knew it was wrong so I decided to push her away but my body says 'otherwise'.She cupped my left cheek with her left hand and her right hand pulled me by my waist aggressively.Thank god that I don't have bad eye vision and that my glasses is broken so that I don't have to wear it.It would've got in our way.

Waiting for her to kiss me already,I pulled her by the back of her neck with both hands and forced our lips together.Right now I didn't care about the fact that she's technically playing with me.I try not to ruin our kiss from me smiling.Got to admit,it's hard not to do that.For no particular reason,I opened my eyes while we were kissing and it was cute how she looked but was too funny.In short,I ruined our kiss by laughing.

Here I am laughing,covering my face from embarrassment,she looked at me with a 'wtf' face.She put her hands on her hips and tilted her head,she was pissed.Yikes.After calming down,I looked at her and tried not to laugh again."Okay so what's so funny?" Damn she was really mad.Dont blame her though."Oh what?" I didn't really pay attention to what she had.I pushed the fallen hair that had got out somehow,out of my face.She sighed as in showing that she didn't have any more patience with me."Oh yeah! Um I just opened my eyes while we were at it," I winked and smiled at her.

"And so you thought that was funny?" She squinted her eyes at me after asking.

"Well duh, that's why I was laughing.Not at you but just at how weird I was," I sighed."I don't know man,I'm weird okay?You can bully me for that.Deal?" I raised my eyebrows and I received a little laugh from her.She shook her head and looked me in the eyes and said, "I'm willing to stop being mean to you.Im sorry that I did," she looked down,looking guilty as fuck."Im choosing you Ri" She looked back at me and stepped closer to only put her hands around my neck.She pecked my lips and then brought me in a hug.I hugged her back.

"No more fairy tails?" I questioned as we were still in each other embrace.

"No more." She said mumbling.I smiled lightly.

--------------

Hi guys.Im just letting you know that I'm not doing pov's any more.Its a mess.Or well for me at least.Thank you for reading.bye!

my bitches?ok bye for real this time..